Jealousy?

|August Alsina's Imagine|

August & I are bestfriends. Always have been since we were in diapers. We even was born in the same month and year! Our mothers are bestfriends as well as our fathers. Basically we do everything together. I don't think that it's weird for us to that.

We made it through high school together and now we are finally graduating. Sometimes, I feel like August be playing me around his friends. Even his new girlfriend, Alayna been clowning me talking about you only around because of your friendship with August.

My thing with the whole friends thing, I should be first before any of these niggas anyway, but I don't even bother to put my two cents in for nothing. I know August acts when I say something wrong. I always have to tell him that his girlfriend is sneaky but he doesn't wanna listen to me.

I have caught his girlfriend do numerous things and I told myself I wouldn't say anything because that's not my place to do or say. Until she fess up, we are on good pages. "So what do you think about a joint graduation party?" August asked as he was driving me home.

"I really don't care." I said because it was true. I really didn't care what we have as long as we can spend time together before I leave.

"What's the matter?" He asked. We was really about to go there. "You hardly ever spend time with me. Your friends and girlfriend is always clowning me. It's like I just don't fit in. We are supposed to be best friends." I said as I looked into his eyes.

"I know Shay, but you know how the popularity is. If you ain't popular then you can't sit with us." he said and I felt like he was saying that to end our friendship. I shrugged my shoulders and I got out the car. I didn't even wanna look at his face anymore.

"Be careful with her. She is just using you like the rest of them." I said as I got out.

Right now, I was at the mall with my mama and Brynn. We was shopping for my graduation party outfit. I happened to look outside of the mall, there go August's girlfriend hugged up on another man eating his face off. I pulled out my iPhone and snapped some pictures out of it. This was proof of me showing August his girlfriend is sneaky as shit.

I put my phone away and then finished shopping. Once I gotten home, I phoned August and told him everything I saw. He sounded furious, but I didn't care I was about to have my bestfriend all to myself. 

Once Monday rolled around, all I had to do was pick up my cap and gown for graduation. I saw August & his petty ass girlfriend with him. I walked over to them  to see if August gotten his cap and gown. "Hey bestfriend" I said  

He saw me and then didn't speak to me. That was pretty odd, he never treats me like that. "I said hey bestfriend. August what is your problem?" I said as I grabbed his arm. He let my grip go then moved down the hall with his girl.

I was beyond upset like how the fuck do you get mad at me? "August what's your problem?" I asked once again and he finally looked at me. "You are nothing but a jealous ass bitch." he spatted. I was so confused and hurt by what he just said,

"How could you say something like that?" I asked trying to keep the tears from falling from my eyes.

"You told me she was cheating on me with some nigga at the mall. You just basically lied on her because she was with me the whole day." he explained and I scoffed.

"She literally brainwashed you. She wasn't with you the whole day. I saw her at the mall" I yelled. By now we had all the attention from everybody.

"No, she was with me. You're just jealous of her because she is my girlfriend and you are not. You always wanted to sit with me but you can't. You always wanna follow me like live your own life and move the hell on." he said and I was just in full blown shock. I started to cry as I turned around from to see a smirking girlfriend of his.

I left school early since it was the last day of school and tomorrow was graduation and our party. I reached my home and went straight to my room. I called my mother and told her to cancel my side of the party. I didn't want nothing to do with August at all.

After graduation, my mother made me get ready for the graduation party. The party was live and everything. I seen August and kept it moving. I went into his room and left the letters with the pictures. I didn't even bother to tell him I was for the next day for school in New York. 

My original plan was leave a week later but I changed my mind and I am leaving in the morning. The party went well, until my mother got on the microphone.

"Congrats to Creative Performance Academy Alumni. I would like to congrats August on getting accepted at New Orleans University" she was saying and I scoffed. This nigga was dead ass serious for not leaving LA.

"And Congrats to my daughter, Shannon, she got accepted to Fashion and Art Academy in New York. We will miss you both dearly." my mother finished. Everyone congratulated me and I was ready to go home so I could finish packing.

4 Y e a r s  L a t e r . . . . . . . .

I am opening up my boutique here in my hometown. I was super excited. My parents and August's parents were here. I was really shocked to see him here as well. No sign of a wife or anything. Not that I care of. Once the store was open I finally greeted my family.

"Hey Shannon" I heard a voice behind me. I really didn't wanna talk to him but I had no choice left.

"Hi August" I replied not trying to sound so damn dry.

"I miss you." he said lowly. "I bet you do" I said as I looked at him right in his eyes. I wasn't trying to be mean or anything. He did me dirty like crazy.

"Look, I wanna talk to you later on, So I am going to let you enjoy your day. I'll text you my address and everything." he said as he took my phone and saved his number. My day was going really well. I was very tired and was ready to go home.

"4789 West Lovebirds Ave" I looked at the text he sent me. I couldn't believe I was really driving there at this time a night. I hope you he got an extra room for me to sleep.

I walked up to his door and knocked on it. I waited a few minutes to show up and open the door.

"Hey" he said as he was side hugging me. "Hey" I replied as we sat on his white leather couch.

He went on telling me how he was sorry. How he loved me from the beginning and couldn't just tell me. I never thought in a million years I would hear this from my bestfriend. 

"I have always loved you, August." I said as I looked at him in his eyes. He leaned in kissed me. We made out  very roughly. Let's just say, he tore it up in the bed and that we were knocked out of so many rounds we did all night.

G o o d n i g h t  W o r l d . . . . . . . . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shannon, I hope you enjoyed your imagine. Thanks for requesting love. Please like & comment Shannon's imagines.

Still accepting more

SOMEBODY REQUEST BY USING OTHER PEOPLE. NOT AUGUST, TREY, or CHRIS. JUST SOMEBODY ELSE!!!!!!!!

Janiece