His Escort

|Odell Beckham Jr.'s Imagine|

Odell

I hate the fact that I have to leave my hometown for an away game. Which means I have to leave my wife and kids. Well anyway, we had a game here in California so it wasn't to far from where I live. I've been in California for a week now and I already miss my wife. Especially my princess, Layla. The wasn't until tomorrow night and we fly back home Sunday morning.

Right now since I can't have wife and I need a woman attention, so I called up California's finest classy escort just for tonight. We was going to cruise around town and grab a bite. Nothing too special. I don't plan on fucking either. So no cheating around here.

I was dressed and ready. I was waiting on the people at the front desk to tell me my guest ha arrived so we can head on out. About 30 minutes of waiting, the phone finally rang and I answered.

"Hello?"

"........."

"Alright, I am coming. Thank you!" I said before hanging up the phone. I hope this woman is beautiful because I don't need my teammates clowning me.

I hopped on the elevator going to the lobby. I was getting nervous like, why am I getting nervous. I am married man who is taking a lady out for dinner without consenting with my wife. I feel guilty already for not informing her at all. So I shot her text real quick so there won't be any problems when I land back in New York!

I walk out of the elevator only to be confronted a beautiful escort. She had on a pair of ripped jeans with a nice top. A nude blazer and heels. Hair was sleek straight right along with her make up. She was beyond beautiful.

"Good Evening Mr. Beckham. My name is Naia, and I'll be your escort for the night." she said. Very proper. I like.

"Go Odell. She is smoking hot!" I heard some of the boys say. "Shall we go?" I asked and she just nodded.

We got into the car and drove away. Our first stop was the local festival they had going on. There were different kinds of food there. We tried almost all of it but ended up stopping because I didn't want to overfeed myself. We walked through this most beautiful park.

"So where is your lucky girl, Mr. Beckham?" she asked. " New York with my daughter." I answered honesty. I don't want her to think this is for us to catch any hard feelings for one another.

We made it to our last destination. We ordered our food and talked about more of the place she work at. Never knew they were this classy and trustworthy. I thought I was going to need to beat the guys up for standing me up like some punk who don't care who he hangs around with.

For some odd reason, I am attracted to Naia. She is nothing like my wife and I love that. She is being herself. We have almost everything in common from school to taste buds to clothes to sports. I am very surprised at what time it is. I know I can't stay out even later than what it is so I decided I was going to drive her back to her place because I know California is filled with crazy cats after midnight.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Beckham. Would you care to come in for a second. I know you don't have long before you have to go and get rest." she said. I know I said I really need to be getting in the bed. I could not turn down that offer so I walked into her nice home.

We sat down and talked some more. I was enjoying my night as if she was my wife. No one can ever get me to have a great conversation but my wife. We was also drinking and I think I had a little more than what I was supposed to have. So I just got up and stumbled to the door.

"Mr. Beckham, you cannot drive. You are over your limits. You can stay the night here." she said and I know I cannot do that. She said I went over my drinking limits so I can't go no where. I sat right back down so I can get myself together.

After sitting here for 45 minutes, I felt this good pleasure on the shaft of my dick. It was feeling so good, I thought my wife was giving me head right. I open my eyes only to see Naia giving me. Part of me wants her to stop but other part is saying let her continue.

I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down on my dick. I started to move my hip towards the back of her throat. I was feeling all of her saliva on my dick. She was making it really wet for a nigga.

"Damn Naia." I moaned.

"You're really big, Mr. Beckham." she said.

"I wonder what that pussy feel like" I said. Knowing I said I was not fucking tonight. I couldn't help myself at all. "Would you like to feel?" she asked.

Without wasting any minutes, I bent her over and slid right in. "Damn Daddy" she moaned as she was bringing that ass back. "Yeah, thats right. Bring that ass back" I moaned. Shit was feeling so good, I had to pull my pants down all the way to my ankle so I can get a better feeling, I had laying on the arm of her couch so I could hit from the front.

I hover on top of her so I can get a good grip and go deep in the pussy. She was digging her nails in my back. "Damn right there daddy. That's my spot." she moaned. I couldn't help but nut in her. After nutting in her, I kept going. A nigga dick was really hard.

"Sit down baby" she said as she guided me on the couch. She climbed right on top of me and started riding. I heard my phone ringing so I looked at it and noticed all these texts and calls were from my wife. I knew I was going to hear it in the morning.

"Naia. Ride it faster" I said as I was smacking that ass. She was riding me at steady pace and I knew for sure I was about to bust another load so I laid us both side ways and started hitting from the side. She was rubbing that big clit for me.

"Mr. Beckham I am about to cum." she moaned. "Cum for me." I said. I started to moved my hips inwards really fast and all I know I was busting for the second time right inside of her while she is too busy squirting while jerking on my dick. We was knocked out cold right afterward.

I woke up to birds chirping. I realized I wasn't in my room. I was laying next to a woman and I turned her over. She was the escort from last night. What did I do? I looked down and realized my dick was still inside of her. I truly hope I didn't nut in her. I can't have another child with someone that I ain't married too.

I slowly got up and got in the car. I dialed my wife to hear her nag.

"Oh, so now you wanna call?"

"The fuck was y'all doing?"

"You fucked right?"

"I don't hear anything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naia, just know you was a great escort and I enjoyed your company. Thanks for requesting.

Still accepting requests.

~Jece'