Revenge Gone Wrong

Vontri.

I was playing GTA for 3 straight hours and here come my bum ass boyfriend Ty talking about he horny and he has man's needs. So I completely ignored his ass and kept playing the game. You know what he did ? He came back in the room, took my controller and threw it. The shit broke now right now and I had a mission to complete.

It's all good right now because I was going to get him back for what he did. So I was currently in Victoria's Secret buying those outfit he love seeing me in. I bought a couple of them outfits and then went to the market to grab some food.

I was cooking his favorite food tonight which consist of my cheesy mash potato, his favorite steak strip medium rare and some mixed veggies right along with some biscuit. I bought a cheesecake to top off dessert. Once they were finished I went and took a shower then I lotion myself with his favorite scent. I decided I was going to curl my hair and have on light makeup. With the lingerie on I put his jean shirt on top. I walked downstairs with my wine in my hands and seeing his sexy ass walk through the door just made my thong moist.

I ain't gone lie, I don't even wanna do this revenge shit no more, I just wanna fuck my man. "Hey baby" he said as he grabbed me into a hug. I knew his ass was grab my ass. "Hey bae, I made you dinner!" I said as I grabbed him towards our grande dining room.

"Damn bae, you went all out for me." he said. He just don't know what I have in stores for him. We ate, and we talked. We had dessert and more wine. We was a little tipsy and we was just feeling on each other. Ty lift me on his laps and started sucking and licking on my neck. He found all my spots and made me very moist.

He carried me to our room and laid me gently on the bed. He slowly took off my panties and went right to work. He bent my legs backwards so he can have all access to the pussy. He started to rub on it my clit nice and slow. I was enjoying the scene so much that I kept gasping while he was hitting my spot. I knew he was really about to give me the work when he put his entire lips on my clit and started to nibble on it.

He moved his face side to side really fast as he was licking it. My eyes went right in the back of my head when I felt his warm tongue up my slit. This shit felt so good and I wasn't even thinking about my revenge anymore. He let my legs go and I went straight for his pants. I pulled out his dick and he was mighty big. I slowly inserted it in my mouth. I sucked on the tip first just to get him started.

"No teasing, Von" Ty said. He know I always tease him but tonight I really wanted him. I pushed my mouth further onto his dick and started sucking on it. "Shit Girl." he moaned as he grabbed my head.

He laid me on my back and started stroking. We had the best sex. We went all night then we fell asleep. I woke up feeling like a new person. I went downstairs to clean and noticed Ty bought me another game controller. I cleaned up and went right to the game room and played GTA for another 3 hours!

_____________________________________

Vontri, Thanks for requesting. Hope you enjoy this. Please like and comment Vontri's imagine!

• Still accepting requests anytime.

Jece