First Date

|Malak Watson's Imagine|

I couldn't believe my father as really letting me out on a date. This is my first date, and I am going out with this guy name Malak. He is a junior at my school and I am also a junior as well. At first I thought he was setting me up but he was dead ass serious about that date.

"Now remember Dy, don't let him get too close to you and that you are going straight to your god mother's house since I am not staying home." he said and I just nodded my head. He handed me some money as I was waiting for Malak.

The doorbell finally rung and I was overly nervous because my father was actually going to meet Malak for the first time. "Why hello there son. You must be Malak?" he asked.

"Uh, no sir, I am his chauffeur. I am here to pick up Ms. Dyamonique." he said and I looked at my father as he instructed me to come closer. "Here she is" my father replied.

"Well, Ms. Dyamonique, we have to get going so I can drive you to your destination." the chauffeur said. I just nodded. I turned to hug my daddy and he whispered something that was hilarious.

"He trying to get some pussy." he said and I just laughed. "Bye daddy. Enjoy your night with Rebecca." I said as he looked at me like he didn't know what I was talking about. I winked at him and he shook his head.

After that long ass ride what seem to be forever, we finally arrived at the Madison hotel. I was escorted in to the roof top and there was Malak waiting for me.

"You did this all for me?" I asked. He shook his head and hugged me. "Yes, and no I am not doing this just to have sex with you. You are very beautiful to have all these niggas run you over and everything. I know you are going to need somebody to be there for you." he said. He was right. I am going to need to somebody to be there for me because my own mother walked out on me and father when we needed her the most.

We were on the verge of loosing our home and my mother up and left us for a whole football player. Now they are on a show called 'Couple Therapy with Dr. Jen'. I find that show kinda hilarious to see them on the show.

Right now we was staring out on the view as I was watching my father walk in Madison Hotel with Rebecca. So this is where he gets his freak on at. I laughed at that thought. We sat down and had some appetizers, they were really good so were the entree. Dessert was just weird.

"Malak, you really didn't have to do this at all. We could have saw a movie then out to eat. This was really nice of you" I said as I was taking a spoonful of the red velvet cake we eating.

"Like I said, you are very beautiful girl, so why not treat you out so special." he said so we continue on our date.

I received a texted from my god mother saying she isn't home. She had to work late so I had to stay home to which I didn't mind at all. We ended up in his suite, chilling watching movie. There was a sex scene that was making me feel some type of way. My hips started rotating in circle as I watched the man stuff her vagina up with his dick.

I guess Malak was enjoying my view because he started rubbing on my now hard ass nipples. I took my dress off and he got right on top of me kissing me. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked. I nodded. I just needed to get dicked down. I didn't care if this was a quick bust, I just wanted to feel his dick inside of me.

"Before I continue. I gotta ask you something" he said and I just grew irritated. "Shoot"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked and I knew he was serious about this because he said he wouldn't fuck nobody if she ain't his girlfriend. "Yeah" I said as he kiss me.

He slid out his dick and slowly inserted inside of me. "Damn baby, you are tight like crazy." He said with his eyes closed as he slowly inserted in me.

I could feel him stretching me open. I never knew anyone who was this big could have a big dick. Malak was doing long and deep strokes. The longer the strokes, the deeper he went. He had his head in the crook of my neck as I was holding him.

"Baby.... You feel so good" he moaned in my ear as he went faster. I never felt this rush of pleasure throughout my body before. I crossed my leg around him, feeling my bladder was filled up with pee.

"Malak, I have to pee baby" I moaned as he went deeper some more. Apparently he didn't even listen to me because he was still stroking. I was feeling this knot in my stomach so I knew this wasn't something I felt before.

"Come Malak, I gotta pee and this knot hurt." I said as he looked at me and then smirked. He went even faster as I felt that knot getting tighter and tighter. Next thing I know.....

"UGGHHH!!!" I moaned so loud as the bed was shaking very rapidly. I rode the pleasure out until I got myself back together. I noticed the bed was wet so I know we wasn't sweating like that.

"Malak, what did you do?" I asked.. He just looked at me and then smiled.

"Number 1, you didn't have to pee, you just squirted all over the bed and it is cool. Number 2, the knot in your stomach was basically your climax. You was nutting very hard like never before. I bet no one has ever made you bust like that." he explained.

After all of this, I went home with the biggest smile on my face. "How was your night?" I heard my father say. I didn't even bother to explain it to him. I said "Good" and then went on to bed.

Malak texted me saying "I enjoyed being with you, baby". I texted him back then went right to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dyamonique, I hope you enjoyed the imagine. Thanks for requesting. Please like & comment on Dyamonique's imagine!

Accepting more imagines

Janiece