Love in The Air

|Lil Herb's Imagine|

Herbert.

I've been gone for a real long time. I was on tour with Lil Bibby since the first day of summer and now it's the first day of spring. I am home for a month before I go oversea with Bibby for 3 months. I know she isn't going to like this.

Right now, my girl is still at work until 8 tonight. I have enough time to surprise her. I decided I was going to have a chef make her fave tonight since my ass can't cook for shit. I ain't tryna burn this condo down. I just came back from getting her balloons that filled up her whole living room then I bought her some things.

I love my girl so much, I would do anything for her. She is the reason why I get up and hustle. I gotta make sure my girl is good. Watch by tonight she gone have a baby inside of her. I am going to make good loving to her tonight.

Lately she haven't been asking for anything. I love how independent Olivia is. She can make her own money without me having to give it to her. When I do give her money she always end up putting it somewhere to for me to find like the last time. All the money I gave her, she put it in her Victoria Secret duffle bag in the closet. Only my girl.

While the chef is cooking up the food, I decided I was going to go ahead and hop in the shower so I can look good for my girl. I had on all black with some gold to compliment the black. I brush my head and sprayed some old spice on my body.

I walked into the kitchen to make sure everything is all good. I grabbed the wine out of the freezer and grabbed two wine glasses. I know my girl should be walking in any minute. I held one perfect red rose for her.

"What the hell is that smell?" I heard Olivia. I just laughed because I already know she gone be happy to see me. "My mother and these damn balloons." she mumbled trying to get through.

Once she looked me right in my eyes. "Hey Baby" I said as I walked towards her. "Babbbyyy, what are you doing here? You're not supposed to be home until next week." she said as she held onto me.

"Well I am here now. I missed you so much." I said as I picked her up.

"I miss you too baby" she replied as she kissed me but I deepens the kiss. I didn't wanna get to carried away because I know how I am when it comes to this.

We sat down and enjoyed our dinner and dessert. We was catching up on the latest gossip. Yes, I gossip with my girls about everything. I just love her for who she is not what she do.

I carried her into our room and pulled off her stocking. When I say I was ready to dig deep inside. I was ready to get it on. I lifted her panties to side and started licking. I didn't waste no time for anything. I was lightly biting on the clit while she was laying on the bed rubbing her boobs.

"Damn Herb. Right there." she moaned as she grabbed my head and pushed me further inside. I was licking her slit really good. I did my magic on her clit. Making her wet for this dick of mines. Once I got her wet where I wanted I slid out of everything I wore then went right into the pussy.

I lifted her legs up and pushed further inside of her. Her eyes was in the back of back of head. I was beating the pussy up nice and slow. I was swinging my hips inwards at a slow pace. I didn't wanna make cum fast because I wanted to make love to her.

I laid over her body and then started to kiss over her neck while I am still deep inside of her. She is so tight, I love the feeling around the shaft of my dick. I would let her ride me but I wanna make love to her like never before.

I slowly slid out of her and I was on rock hard by looking at her body. I took off all of her clothes. She out her hair in a bun so it would be out of her way. I laid right beside of her and slid right back inside. I like spooning with my girl but never thought doing this position felt so good.

As I continue to spoon my girl, I started to rock my hips a little faster. Olivia was bringing her ass back for a nigga. So I kindly stop doing what I was doing let her do her thing. It was like she was riding me but she is laying sideways doing it.

I finally made her stop because I was supposed to be doing all the work. Not her, so I had her laying on her back and I just climbed up there and then slid right back. I was bouncing on that ass. Her ass was nice and firm. I smack it while was still going at it.

Olivia spread her legs open and arched for a nigga. I grabbed her hips and started moving a little more faster. I felt her walls contrasting on my dick. I knew for sure she was about to explode while I am still inside of her. I felt this knot building in my stomach and I know she feel me twitching hard in her. I knew she busted before me because she her legs was shaking while she was gripping on the sheets.

Meanwhile I am still long stroking it inside of her, I feel my cum slowly releasing inside of her. I know I bust a lot of nut to be a nigga. Looks like I am be preparing for twins in nine months.

"That was amazing baby." she said as she laid on my chest. "Round two" I heard her freak ass say.

_____________________________________

Olivia, I hope you enjoyed this. Thanks for requesting.

-janiece.