Our Pregnancy

|Bryson Tiller's Imagine|

Zsana.

How do you tell your boyfriend of 9 months that you are 4 months pregnant? I fond out I was pregnant yesterday. I have been meaning to make an appointment at the women center, but I was too busy making sure my man has his shows and interviews booked.

I work for my boyfriend as his assistant. I make sure the job get done. Since his current manager is about to be fired, he talking about making me his manager. I don't wanna be his manager because that's a lot of responsibilities I have to take up on and I am not trying to over stress the baby.

Well right now I was baby shopping since I know that I am having a baby boy. Plus I wanted to surprise Bryson anyway. I checked out and then went over to the food court and grabbed something to eat then I was on my way home.

Bryson was home so I figured I go on and tell him so I can get this over with. "Hey new manager." he said as he kissed me on the forehead.

"Bryson, stop calling me that. You know how I feel about you calling me that." I said as I settled in. He sighed and then walked away. I am surprised he ain't ask who the baby stuff for anyway.

I walked on upstairs to the new baby room I just started on. I couldn't even believe I was having a baby boy. The room was already blue because of Bryson's nephew. He was staying with us until his mother was released from prison since his grandmother couldn't take care of him.

The room was almost done. All I needed was the rocking chair and his crib then it's completed. I was waiting on that package to come in since this is my way of telling Bryson his surprise. I heard the door bell ring and I tried to get it before Bryson can get the door.

"Hello, Looking for Ms. Zsana." the man said as I approached him. "That's me. Take it up to the door to your right. Can you build it for me. I will pay extra." I said as he nodded. Bryson looked at me confused like I had three heads.

About an hour of waiting, they finally was done and I paid them. Bryson was in the studio making music while I was the room fixing it up to surprise him. The room was finally completed and now I was off to get my man.

"Bryson baby, come here." I said. I heard the music cut off and foot steps. "After dinner, I have a surprised for you" I said. Dinner went by really slow. He was eating like he was 65 years old. It was like he was thinking while he was eating. Bryson definitely don't like surprises.

Dinner was over and I had him walking over to the steps picking one item up one by one. First one was a blue sock, then the next one was another blue sock, after that it was a baby bottle. Our puppy likes to be fed out the bottle. So I know Bryson will think we are getting another puppy.

Once we reached the top of the step, he picked up an envelope.

See you in 5 months, dad.

Love,

your son

He looked at the note then back at me. "Is this some kind of joke?" he asked me. I just laughed and walked towards the door. I opened it for him and he he was in shock. "No joke. I'm four months pregnant with our baby boy.

He was very happy that we was expecting a baby. As the pregnancy came along, he wanted to take a break from his music until I got back on my feet since I am his new manager. I gave birth to a healthy baby boy name Brandon Till. I thought we could keep the T's going.

_________________________________

Zsana, hope you enjoyed your imagine. Thanks for requesting.

-Janiece