Feeling Her

|Rihanna's Imagine|

Asia.

I was waiting on my bestfriend Rihanna to come over. I was showering and then I lotion myself then out some clothes on. I was on my laptop looking at my website to see anyone purchased anything and some did.

"Bestfrienddd" I heard my bestfriend say. I am going to be real honest with you. I think I am falling for my bestfriend. She is so beautiful and if I was liking girls, I hit that. I don't think she into girls anyway. I think it would be cool to have sex with her.

"Come here, bestfriend. Tell me what that bastard did." she said and I just laughed at her.

I was dating this guy name Drew. Rihanna don't like him. We dated for a good three years and I am very surprised that Rihanna let this go far. Anyway, a homegirl of mine was at a hotel party and spotted my man and this chick he was with. Shit went left and the hotel party turned into an orgy party. Which is fucking disgusting.

They was openly fucking there while I am home chilling waiting for him to come over. He never showed up. He called me talking about some he was tired from playing basketball with his friends and that they wanted a rematch because he won the first 3 rounds. My thing is you ankle is sprained so how you playing sports but I didn't question it.

"You see I told you he was no good." she said and I just held my head down. She was right. This whole time he was just playing me like the rest of them. She lift my head up. "You are very beautiful. I don't understand why you won't give me chance to show how you are supposed to treated as queen you are today." she said. Well damn, that came out the blue.

"Really?" I said. She nodded. She came closer to me and kissed me. She bought my head a little closer and she deepened the kiss. With me wearing only a thong and t-shirt only made my shit wet and hard. She was rubbing my ass as she grabbed on them. "Damn Asia. When you gone let me hit?" she asked.

"I thought you never ask"

We went into my bedroom and slipped out of her dress. She was naked under dress. I forgot she felt very comfortable with that. Ri's nipples were pierced. Her titties was full and perky and I loved them so much that I just had to slip one of them in my mouth.

"Mmhm, Asia." a moan slipped out of her mouth. I was sucking on her nipple while she was playing with my pussy. She laid me down and slid my panties to the side. She kissed all over the pussy then she licked the tip of my clit. My legs begins to stiffened up as I felt the pleasure shoot up my body.

Then Rihanna started licking really fast on my clit while she had one finger inside of me jerking. Shit was feeling so good I was on cloud nine about to cum all over her.

"Rihannaaa, stopppp" I moaned as I was squirting. All I heard was slurping and sucking. I was watching her clean me good then she got out the bed to get something from the living room. I was feening for more of her. She was gone for too long so I got out of the bed to see what she was doing.

I go into my living room only to see Rihanna jerking her dildo. She bought a dildo and she knew what she was doing. "I always carry this around when I get horny" she said as she continue to jerk it some more.

"I knew you was freak." I said as I was walking towards her. I bent down on my knees and started sucking on the dildo. Shit was so big, I forgot she like them big as shit.

"You ready baby" she said. I didn't know what Rihanna had in stores. So I just nodded. Just remembering she was into brazzers got me thinking. All of a sudden she grabbed the back of my head and I was deepthroating this dildo. Shit was so big, I didn't even know my mouth could do this.

"Bend over bitch" she said. I loved it when my bestfriend took over me. I bent over on the arm of my couch. She slowly inserted inside of me. "Shit" I moaned. The toy was stretching me open. After adjusting to the toy, I was ready for her to pound me. She started stroking and she was doing them better than boys.

"Yes, Rihanna" I moaned as I gripped on my titties. "Ride me baby" she said. We went into my bed room and I slid right down onto her and started bouncing. "Damn Asia. You can ride real good." she said as she was smacking my ass.

Then she wanted to do reversed cowgirl so I started bouncing backward. My ass facing towards her and she was smacking my ass every time I came down on the dick. "You creamy as shit, Asia" she said as she was smacking my ass still. I felt my walls contrasting and I knew I was about to cum big time.

"I'm cummming" I moaned as I was riding my pleasure and dick away. I plopped right in front of her. "Damn baby girl" she said as she was rubbing me. I knew she wasn't cumming yet so I decided I was going to pull out my friend. Once I got it out I spread Rihanna's legs apart and began my magic.

"Mmm Asia. Lick it right there" she moaned as she grabbed my head. I was licking all around the pussy. Shit was getting wetter every time I lick over the clit. "You can eat it real good." she moaned I moved her up closer to me so I can get a good play out of this pussy. I put the vibrator right on her clit then started turning it up. The more I licked the more she was going to cum really fast.

It didn't take me long to get her to the breaking point. "Asiaaaaaaaaaa" she moaned as she was shaking my entire bed. "FUCK!" she moaned.

She was breathing really hard as she was trying to get it together. "Will you be my girlfriend?" she asked.

"Yeah. Round two baby?" I asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asia, thanks for requesting. Hope you enjoyed this.

• If anyone is interested in a lesbian imagine. Just request. It don't have to be all men.

• Still accepting requests.

~Jece'