First Time

|Odell Beckham Jr's Imagine|

Mimi

I was standing outside of the window into the beautiful night of London. Odell and I were on a date and we just got into our room a few moments ago. I do not know where Odell went, but all I know I am going to take a nice hot shower.

After my shower I wrapped myself around in a towel and put my hair in a bun. I walked into the room and started to lotion myself. Odell finally back, he straight blind folded me.

"Really D?" I said as I was giggling.

A lot of things was coming to my head. What if he hurt me and I have to call my crazy ass brother on him. Odell wouldn't even hurt me right?

"Just lay down and relax." he said in my ear.

I felt him kiss him my neck all the way belly. I started to get turned on by that feeling. I was getting nervous by the minute as he was going lower and lower. He finally reached my womanhood and spread my legs apart. I guess he loved the way it looked since he mouthed "Pretty ass pussy" up against the both of the lips.

I felt his tongue lick the tip of my clitoris and I was gripping his head for more. I laid there while he was doing his magic on my pussy and I just rubbed on my titties. I felt this strong knot forming in my stomach and I thought I was about to fart in his face so I was trying to hold it in.

"Mimi what are you doing?" he asked. "There's a knot forming inside and I think I have to gas." I replied trying to catch my breathe.

He smirked at me and then continue to do what he was doing. That knot formed right back up and it was much tighter than usual. "Shit" I moaned. Next moments later I was screaming in pleasure.

"SHITTTTT" I moaned as my legs shake rapidly. As I tried to gain my composure, I looked at Odell who was smiling me at me. "What?" I asked.

"You nutted a lot to be a virgin." he said. I just blushed. "Now are you ready for the big Odell?" he asked. I thought that was cute.

I nodded my head as he lower himself at my entrance. I was mind blown scared. I felt his head slowly entered inside. Now I was having second guess about this. I felt his head expand my hole a little. The was slowly traveling through out my body at this point.

"O-o-odellllll" I scream in agony. This pain was so unbearable I couldn't even imagine what labor pain feels now. "Almost in" he groaned as he was still going inside.

He laid their for a few seconds for me to adjust to his size, then he started to slowly stroke my insides. "Do it still hurt?" he asked. Like nigga is you serious. Yes it still hurt. I didn't even bother to answer I just kept my eyes closed until I can feel this pleasure I was feeling moments ago.

About minutes into it this flash of pain went away and then I was washed throughout my body with pleasure. "Dellll, right there baby" I moaned as he picked the paced up a bit. He was going faster the way the guy was going in the movie.

"Right there" I moaned as I was licking my nipples. He took one in his mouth while I had one in mines. Triples the orgasms I was loving it. I really wanted to feel what a squirt felt like so I was glad I read while we was on our way here. As he was still stroking, I ran my fingers across my clitoris and rubbed o it a few time. I felt this urge to pee but I knew it wasn't that so I rubbed on my clit a little faster then I screamed in pleasure.

"HEREEE I COMMMMEEEEEE" I moaned. I was rubbing so hard that I was squirting all over Odell's chest. He was staring at me shocked as if he didn't know I could squirt. Next thing you know he nutted all over my chest area.

"Damn Mimi. Since when did you know how to squirt?"

"I have my ways"

He smirked, "Round two?"

"You know it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mimi, hope you enjoyed this. Thanks for reqesting!

Still accepting more requests

~Jece'