In Love With my Bestfriend's Girl

|August Alsina's Imagine|

August.

Right now I was with my mans at his side chick's house. It's a shame how he do Khaitlynn like that. Is it wrong to say I have feelings for Lynn. I always had feelings for Khaitlynn ever since Kyle got with her. It something about her that makes me crave for her.

"Yeah, bitch suck this dick" I heard him moan in the kitchen. Like how do you give head in the kitchen where you cook. That shit is nasty.

Well, I guess he busted in her mouth because I don't hear no more sucking. "You still coming over tomorrow to get this dick?" he asked. "Yeah boo." she said. Right now I felt disgusted, hearing my own best friend cheat on his girl the one I love and want to be with.

Kyle and I left shorty's house and went to our house. I slept in all day. The very next day I went to school to finish up a project I started. I stopped by to get some food and then head on back to the house and take a nap again.

As soon as I pulled in, I heard yelling and screaming. I truly hope Khaitlynn isn't in there fucking people up like she usually do for her man. Kyle just don't see how Khaitlynn is a ride or die for him. Whatever trouble he gets in, she always has his back no matter what the situation is.

I walked in the house and see Khaitlynn beating up the girl from yesterday. Damn, I was hoping I didn't see this at all. Kyle was in the back getting clothes on and everything.

"Yo, Aug get Khaitlynn off of her. She's pregnant with my baby man." he said. After he said that, Khaitlynn smacked her so hard that she went to fuck Kyle up. No wonder why he was always with her. I let Khaitlynn get a few punches in on him then pulled her off.

"Fuck you, Kyle." she said as I took her upstairs in my room. She laid in my bed and started sobbing. I don't like how she's crying over a fuckboy. "Calm down Lynn," I said.

"How, he cheated on me with a stripper then gets her pregnant. Like for real?" she said. I knew what I was going to do was out of my element. I grabbed her face and started kissing her. I guess she was feeling it because she didn't stop me at all.

I laid her down and started kissing on her neck. "August, make love to me." she said.

That was all I needed to hear. I took off her clothes one by one and then kiss every bare skin I saw. Once I got out of my clothes, I position myself at her entrance. I noticed how wet she was and I was loving it. I slowly inserted inside. "Mm, you're stretching me." she said as she tightly closed her eyes.

I was going deeper and deeper inside until I felt like I was in the middle of her. I started stroking, not too fast and not too slow. I wanted her to feel the love that I have for her. I kept a slow steady pace where I know I was beating her spot up the way she like.

"Shit August. Right there." she aid as crossed her legs around me and making me go deeper inside. I went a little faster for her because I know she needed some love and that's what she gone get. I slid out of her and went in from the side.

I laid her left leg on top of me and slowly slid right back in the pussy. I was slow stroking her while I was playing with her pussy with my right thumb and my left hand massaging the titties. I wanna make her feel good about herself.

"Yess, August." she moaned as grabbed my head. See all that fast fucking is gone get me to bust fast and I ain't trying to bust quick. I wanna make love to her and show her I care about her.

"August, doggystyle and fast too" she demanded. I just chuckled knowing she don't know what she just asked for.

I bent her over and rammed right in. I grabbed both side of her hips and started going fast. "Shit" she moaned as she grabbed a pillow. I spread her legs wide open so I could get deep in the pussy. I grabbed her shoulders to bring her down on my dick. All you heard was ass smacking down on my lower hips.

Skin smacking on skin. Nothing but music in the background. "I'm cumming, August." she said. I knew she was because she was getting tight around my dick and I was cumming as well. Moments later, we was getting our breathe together. I was real tired. I know her ass was too.

"August. You're my boyfriend. No ands, ifs or buts about it." she said.

Oh okay, that was fast. We laid there naked in my bed. I know Kyle was still here because I just watched him walk across the hall like nothing happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khaitlynn, I hope you enjoyed. Please like and comment on Khaitlynn's imagine.

Still Accepting Request.

Janiece.