Blinded by Lust

|Odell Beckham Jr.'s Imagine|

Kayla.

I've been dating this guy named Brandon for a while. I can say I love him but not in love with him. I tried my ways of being in love with him, but it gets harder every time. We have nothing in common. I mean we share the love of football, but that's about it.

Anyway, my ex, Odell is back in town for three months. Every time we run into each other, the paparazzi was drawling all over the place. Asking dumb ass questions like 'are we seeing each other' or 'did I break up with Brandon' like come on with the bullshit.

Then I have to come home to Brandon hearing his mouth about me coming home so late after seeing Odell. Like if I wanted to cheat on him, I would have done it, but I haven't because of the love that I have for him. He really needs to chill.

Anyway, Brandon wasn't coming home for at a day or so he say. I invited Odell over to my condo so we can catch up on life and eat some Italian food and some wine of his choice. I showered and got dress. I straighten my hair then we to cook.

About an hour later, he arrived and we was at the table talking. Odell and I dated when we were in high school. When he left for the NFL everything went left. I didn't wanna support him in this because he would be gone away from for so long.

If I could take everything back, I would but I can't. What's done is done. I ain't gone lie though, I sre do miss the dick. His stroke game be on point. He be having a bitch nutting and shit. Just thinking about all the nastiness I can do to him just made me wet and shit. Hopefully I didn't go through dress.

I was washing the dishes and Odell came behind me and started to kiss my neck. "Chill Odell. I have a boyfriend." I said.

That shit didn't bother Odell at all. He became a player where he do not care about bitches relationship status at all. He continue to kiss my neck making me super wet. He was making me want him even more. He lift me up on the counter and swung one of my legs back, then he pulled my panties to side. He kissed my pussy and then started to eat it.

He was licking all over the pussy. It was like he eating ice cream. I gripped onto his hair so he could lick it in place. I was so close to nutting on this counter. Odell flickered his tongue really fast. My breathe shorten on me and I knew for sure I was about to explode all in his mouth.

"Shit Odell, right there baby" I moaned as I was sucking on my own nipples.

I know this is my first cheating on Brandon with Odell. Brandon can't even please me the way I want to be please. Brandon fuck like he somebody's puppy. Like he do doggystyle really fast and then he nuts. Like what type of shit is that. Odell makes me feel like a woman. He's a down ass freak and knows what he's doing. Anyway, back to him eating me.

Odell didn't even let me come at all. He pulls me down to my feet and bends me over the counter. He slid his mandingo out of his pants then slowly slid inside of me. I'm laying on the counter for support because Odell is a big man. I was loving this postion so much.

He was gripping on my hair and smacking my ass. "Yesss Odell." I moaned. Moans was filling my condo up and this night couldn't get any better. He was still tearing my insides up. I felt myself cum and I was just waiting for him to climax as well.

As he was moaning, all I heard was a loud slam. That didn't stop Odell was cumming at all. "I knew your hoe ass was cheating." I heard Brandon said.

I couldn't believe I was caught by him. "Baby I swear this is my first time and last time." I said pleading him.

He just laughed at me like I was some kind of joke. "What's funny?"

"You know, since he came here, you have been cheating on me. You are blinded by lust. When we are asleep, you are fingering yourself and moaning his name. You don't give a shit about me. Odell. You can keep her. I am done." he said as he left.

There was an orange folder sitting on the table. I let all the pictures out and sure enough there were pictures of Odell and I fucking everywhere. Maybe I am blinded by lust. All I do is lust after Odell. Nothing less and nothing more.

"So like do you wanna finish?" he asked as he kissed my neck once again.

________________________________

Kayla, hope you enjoyed this. Thanks for requesting.

-Janiece.