A Makeover

|August Alsina's Imagine|

I am the biggest tomboy. Sometimes, I like to dress girly, but most of the time I'll dress like a boy. I don't mind doing both at all. I hang out with mostly boys and my two best friends, August & Star. Star is a girly girl & August is obviously manly.

Sometimes, Star doesn't like it when I hang around the guys and what not. It's bad enough she thinks I like girls, in which I do but I love the dick more. In fact, I am crushing on my best friend, August. I know he would date a girl like me because I dress like a dude.

Right now, I was hanging with August and the dude plus their girlfriends. August don't have a girlfriend but there's this girl he is interested in but she ain't interested in him. "Let's go out to eat this weekend" one of August's friend said

We all agreed to it then it was one problem. "We don't want you to Shakeria." One of the ratchet ass hoes said. "And why not?" I replied in a much more attitude. "Like, look at how you dress. Like it's not even cute and we don't even wanna be embarrassed while you are with us." she said and I couldn't believe what she said,

"Maybe, she's right." I heard August say. I never thought he would be embarrassed by the way I dress so I got up and left. Once I arrived home, I noticed there was a black range rover sitting in the drive way.

I walked into my house and I couldn't believe my own eyes. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I heard my parents say. I couldn't believe I forgot my own birthday. "Thank you guys so much." I hugged my parents. I called up Star and told her what happened. "You need a makeover, so can I do it?" she asked and I thought about it.

"Sure" I said.

"Yaay, we going out to eat as well. We gotta celebrate your birthday." she said. The very next morning we went shopping. I got my hair done, feet done, and nails done. Once this makeover was done, I was super excited to see what I looked like.

I looked in the mirror and fell in love with my new self. "Thank you so much, Star" I said. "You're welcome love." she said as we hopped in the range to go to Friday's. As I parked the car, I noticed August and them was getting off the bus at the bus stop.

Star and I both laughed at the fact they were getting off the bus and we had a whole ride. If August wasn't being so mean, then he would have gotten a ride. I turned off the loud music and then got out the car. Almost all the dudes had their eyes on us.

"Yo, August, Ain't that Star?" One of his friend asked and August nodded. I guess they were waiting for me to get out but I was already out fixing my outfit. "Come on Shakeria, I didn't make your birthday reservation for 8 for nothing." Star said and I just walked over to her.

All the girls was shocked to see me as a girly girl that no one never knew but hey, I can be a full of surprises. I walked by all of them, only to look into August's eye and shake my head.

"Yo, she looked bombed in that outfit and she driving a range as well. You can't go wrong with that at all" somebody said as I went into the doors. I just laughed at them, they must feel some type of way because August was still feeling guilty.

Hours went by, Star and I were enjoying ourselves. I noticed the crew had left and then Star was ready to leave as well. So we paid for our drinks and then headed for the car. I noticed August was standing by my car alone.

"Why are you still here?" I asked. He looked down, I knew he felt guilty for what he said the other day. "I am sorry, Shakeria" he said and I just walked over to the driver's side of the car. Star and I hopped into the car then waited for him to get in.

"Get in, weirdo" Star called out and I just snickered.

Once I dropped off Star, I drove August to his condo. We got out the car and went in. All of a sudden we kissed. "Keria, I have always loved. I just wanted you to get a makeover so I can be with you" he said and that really melted my heart.

"I didn't forget about your birthday baby. I am about to give it to you." he said as he carried me to his room.

He laid me down and took off my heels and pants. With his teeth, he was sliding my panties. He was licking it the pearl really gentle and I was loving it. I felt his wet tongue up and down my slit making me jump in pleasure.

"mmm" I moaned as I laid my hand on top of his head to bring him closer to me. "Shit" I said as he went deeper.

I felt a finger or two go inside of me. I was about to climax already so I got myself prepared. Once he licked my pearl once more, I felt some strong waves of pleasure rush right through me as I was squirting.

"You squirt too? Boy you come with a lot surprises." he said as he was still finger stroking me. He came up on top of me and then begin kissing me. He pulled his erected member out and slid right into my wetness.

I gasped as I felt him stretching me open. I gripped right onto his back as he was doing long and deep strokes. I couldn't help but moan because it was feeling too good. I found my fingers rubbing on my clit while he was fucking the shit out of me.

We made love for the rest of the night. I was glad I had this makeover and boyfriend. Best birthday ever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shakeria, I know it isn't your birthday. I just thought it was cool idea to throw in. Hope you enjoyed it. Please like & comment Shakeria's imagine.

For those who have already submitted their requests, don't worry I got you. I just started school not too long ago and all your requests will be fulfilled this weekend since I don't have to be back to school until Wednesday.

Still Accepting Requests

Janiece