Surprises

|Chris Brown's Imagine|

Chris.

Moans filled the bathroom while I watch my girl play with herself on top of the sink. We was at the mall shopping until her crazy ass told me she was horny. She had on a dress so it was easy access to it all.

Just looking at her play with her wetness made me feen for her. I lifted her dress and started to eat her out.

"Mmm baby, right there" she said moaning.

It was feeling very good, so good that she was holding my head in position. I started to flickered my tongue faster on her clit, then her body started to tensed up, I knew for sure she was cumming. Moment later all her juices started to come out and I licked her clean.

I stood up and she pulled my pants down I entered her very slowly. I wanted her feel how hard I was after watching that show she put on for me. Once I was fully inside of her, I stood there to let her adjust to my size. I started to do long and deep strokes, I want her to feel good.

"Shit Chris, speed it up!" she said as she held onto the sink.

I picked up the pace and started going faster. I guess she wanted to hurry up because we was in the handicap bathroom and can get in trouble for this too. She told me to stop and then she got down.

I sat on the toilet and she climbed right on top of me. She started to slowly ride me but she knew I wasn't with it so I smacked her ass and made her go faster.

She kept a steady pace going. I was trying to not to bust early because this shit was feeling extraaaaa good. I felt her wetness on my legs and it was a good thing that I bought extra pairs of shorts and draws.

She wanted to ride my dick reverse and I didn't stop her at all. She was facing the door and started bouncing some more. The more she bounce the tighter her wall was closing. So with me having free fingers, I started to run on her clit while she was riding.

"Shit, Chris. Don't stop" she moaned.

I continue to play with her pussy while she was riding, she stood up on my legs and started squirting everywhere. She was shaking so fast and I had to hold her to control her. She be looking like she have seizures and shot.

Once she was fully together, she got on her knees and started to run on my dick. I tilted my head back as she started to pump her hands around my shaft.

She came around and started to lick the tip of my dick. She wanted tease so I grabbed her whole head and pushed it down my dick.

I was fucking her throat really fast, she was gagging. I slid my dick out and she made it nice and wet.

She went back down on it and started to suck on it again. I really wanted to go deep in there again but I wasn't trying to hurt me girl so I let her do her thing.

She had both hands pumping while her mouth was doing all the licking. My dick started to twitch and I pushed her into her squirting water and nutted right on her tittes.

We cleaned the entire bathroom. My girl was full of surprises.

_____________________________________
Cheyenne, hope you enjoyed this. Thanks for requesting!
-Janiece.