Surprise Sex

Drake.

It's my birthday and my girl went all out on me even though she didn't have but she did. Right now we were on our way back to her penthouse she bought out here in Canada. I didn't ask her to move out here, she just gradually brought that ass out here. Rihanna's penthouse was popping, I was loving the decor and shit. It fits her perfectly.

As we walked in, there was this girl siting in her the bedroom with just her panties. She might be one of Rihanna's friends. All Rihanna's friends fucking bad. They are some bad bitches and I cannot lie if there was a threesome going on, I be loving Rihanna forever for this.

"Hey bitch" Ri said to her friend. "Hey hoe" she replied. Oh they must be the bestest friends if they calling each other that. Anyway, shorty tittes was hanging out and I was loving her view. She was a very curvy girl with thick hips for days. Shit she looked like Nicki for a bit, but that's only cause I am still tryna fuck Miss Nicki Minaj but she keep fucking with that fuckboy Meek.

"Drake, this is Meredith." Ri said as she took off her dress. "Hey sexy" she said and I was getting waaay too comfortable with this. Maybe Ri don't mind, I mean she isn't like these other girls no way! "Hey Meredith" I replied.

Meredith went behind Rihanna and started kissing on her shoulder. Maybe I was missing something, because Ri would never let a girl touch her in this type of form. Rihanna was enjoying this for sure. She had her eyes clothes and she was rolling her hips. I just so happened to look in the mirror they are standing in front of and Meredith has her hand in Rihanna's panties. I'm pretty sure Meredith is playing with that pretty shaven pussy of Ri's.

Rihanna was getting too attached that she took off her panties and got right in the bed. She spread her legs wide open and then she patted on her pussy telling Meredith to come. Meredith climbed in the bed and started eating Rihanna out. It was just too good to be true because Rihanna just had eyes all on me. Scanning me from top to bottom. Now I am a nigga and I am not going to tell you this shit don't turn me on cause it do.

The way Meredith is handling my girl's pussy got me feeling some type of way. I see Rihanna gripping onto her titties as she enjoying Meredith's warm tongue massaging her clit. "Come on Drake, this is all for you" Rihanna said as she motion me to come near her.

I wasted no time to get my hard ass out of my clothes and in the bed with them. Meredith stop licking Ri and came on to me. Rihanna grabbed Meredith's head and guide her on my dick. She had Meredith's throat going up and down on my dick and I was loving it. I watch Rihanna play with her pussy while Meredith was still blowing me.

I also watched Meredith head starts to move faster on my dick. She was gagging and making my shit wet. She gave me the sloppiest head and made it very wet for Rihanna to slide right down on this dick. As Rihanna sliding down, she gasp and grabs her titties. Rihanna started bouncing on my dick while she was eating Meredith. How can she multitask during sex. I don't get it but okay.

All you hear is that wetness being smashed as she come down my dick but a whole lotta slurping from Ri's mouth on Meredith's clit. "Damn Ri" Meredith moans. Meredith's moaning voice is everything and I can listen to her all day. Ri stopped sucking on her and Meredith put them hands to work. After busting Ri's ass, I watched Meredith squirt all on Ri and I. "Damn bitch, do it again" Ri said as she smacked Meredith's pussy. I swear my girl's a freak and I am loving it.

I was ready to smash Meredith so I got right behind her ass and started dicking the shit out of her. "Shit Drake" she moaned as she was licking Rihanna again. Rihanna grabbed a dildo out of the draws and gave it to Meredith. When I say watching Meredith fuck my girl and I am fucking her is the most sexiest shit I ever done in my entire life.

Meredith's pussy was doing shit to me and I felt like I needed to bust but I wasn't. I was going to hold it for Rihanna's sexy ass. I laid on the floor and Ri got right back on top of me and Meredith's pink soft pussy was right in my face so I let out my tongue and she rode it that way. Getting my face rode on and my dick rode on was sooo good.

Like I said before I knew I was about to bust because Rihanna starting going faster and I knew the faster she went the harder was going to bust. As I am busting in Rihanna, I held onto Meredith and she was cumming on my face. I felt her walls contrast on my tongue and she started squirting again but all on Ri while dripping on me.

We all laid out on the floor trying to grab our breathes and rethink what the hell just happened here. I never thought in a million years I would experience this with Ri and her freaky ass friend. Maybe we just might do this again.

"Happy Birthday Drake" they sang as we chill.

_____________________________________

Meredith, I hope you enjoy this. Thanks for requesting. Please like and comment Meredith's imagine.

• Still accepting requests.

Jece