Detention With The Enemies

Khaitlynn.

I didn't care how early in the morning it was if Lucas Coly bother me today in this class I will gradually fuck him up with these hands. He practically get on my fucking nerves everyday like don't you have friends to mess with me. I walked in my two hour English class. Yes two hours.

No sign of Lucas and I hope it stay this way too. We had a substitute because Mrs Wallace was on maternity leave already. 30 minutes into class already started here come loud ass Lucas. I heavily sighed because this was some bullshit. Why didn't he just miss this class. Damn!

"Morning big head" Lucas said as he played with a single curl on my head. "Get out my face Luke. Not today" I said. I was being honest, I didn't wanna hurt his feeling today like I normally do.

"What's the matter with the baby?" he said as he pinching me. I pushed him out of my face "Listen here you fuckboy, I been soo motherfucking calm until your light skin ass potato head decided to show up with your fuckboys friends. Stop fucking with me." I said and the teacher was astonished at what I said.

"Khaitlynn you have detention." she said. "Thank god" I said as I got the note out of her hand.

"Bitch!" he said but he thought I didn't even hear him. "Your mother dickhead. You thought I ain't hear that pussyboy" I said. The teacher tried to break us up and all of a sudden I have fallen on the floor. I know Lucas did not just push my ass.

"Lucas you have a detention today too" she said. Damn why couldn't I just leave the room. I really wanted to be away from him.

We walked right into the detention center. There was nobody in here for the first time since school started. This shit is always packed. "Mr Roger will be here in a sec" the secretary said. As soon as we sat down, Mr Roger came right on in. "Listen here you brats, you guys are seniors and I expect you to have some god damn sense. I have a meeting in 10 minutes and I do believe I can trust you in here alone for 1 hour by yourself?" he asked. We just nodded. "Alright, be back in a hour if not you may leave if I am not back." he said as he walked out.

"Can't believe I am stuck with this fuckboy" I mumbled.

"You stay talking shit. I am right here" he said in my face. I got up and looked at him right in the eyes. "You a fuckboy?" I said and I can see the anger in his eyes. He grabbed my face as I thought he was trying to scratch me but he ended up kissing me. I didn't think I was going to kiss back but I did.

Lucas grabbed me and put me on the table and slid his dick right inside of me. He was fucking the shit out of me and I couldn't take it. "I'll show you a fuckboy!" he said as he picked the pace up and went faster. Shit, this felt so good and I never thought I be here fucking Lucas.

He put me down and turned me around. He rammed right back in side of me. He grabbed a chunk of my hair and started pulling me back towards him. I felt this knot form in my stomach and I knew for sure sooner or later I was going to be nutting all over.

Lucas sat in the chair and made me sit on top. I was bouncing on his dick like I ain't never done this shit back. I bent over on my knees and started riding really fast. "Shit Khaitlynn, I am about to bust." he said as he kept making me bounce. We both busted right together and I sat on top of him trying to catch my breathe. "You my new girlfriend/ soon to be baby mother" he said as he kissed my shoulder.

Shit, I just realized where he nutted at. Damn!

____________________________________

Khaitlynn hope you enjoy this. Thanks for requesting. Please like and comment Khaitlynn's imagine!

• This book is finally completed. This book will NOT be accepting anymore requests.

• Check out 'Lets Rant Bruh' for more information.

Jece