Another Kind of Love

|Trey Songz & Nicki Minaj's Imagines|

Jayla.

Who wants to be with a man who beats on her all the damn times. Right now I was packing my things up from Trey's house. I can't be with somebody who is going to beat me like I did something wrong. My best friend Nicki is coming to get me.

As I was walking towards the door Trey came in and noticed the bags in my hands. "You're leaving me?" he asked.

"Yes, I am tired of you hitting me." I said as I held on to my bags. Nicki should be walking in any minute so he won't hit me.

All of a sudden, I seen his belt hit the floor. I noticed how mad he became within quick seconds after reveling something I thought I would ever do. I always thought I wasn't going to leave him. I thought we was going to be together forever but I was wrong all along.

"Bitch where you going"

Trey gripped me up and started beating me. About an hour after Trey got done beating me I called my best friend Nicki. I needed her so bad. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a whole new person. This wasn't the Jayla I knew. This Jayla is scared to leave her man. She has bruises all over her body and a busted lip.

"Hello darling!" I heard Nicki say.

"Nic, come get me. He did it again." I said lowly.

"He did what baby?" she said.

"Beat me." I said lowly. I can tell she was upset because I know my best friend. Next thing I know I heard the door bust open and I hurried up off the phone.

"Where you at bitch??" I heard Trey screamed.

I put my phone in my pocket and walked out the bathroom. Trey started to beat me up. All I could do was scream stop until somebody come rescue me. After 20 minutes of getting abused, I saw Nicki pick up a vase and dropped it on Trey's head. Trey fell to the side and Nicki picked me up.

We arrived to her apartment and I started to cry. I couldn't believe the man I loved was really abusing me. After an hour of crying over him Nicki said something that would blow my mind.

"Let me show you how a queen is should be treated."

Never thought my bestfriend would be like this. She grabbed my face and kissed me. I never thought I would be in the position to ever kiss my bestfriend the way I always wanted to.

"Let me love you" she said. I just shook my head and went on with it.

She lifted my dress up and kiss every bruise that was formed. It may have ached a bit but it didn't stop her from making me feel good. She laid me down and moved my panties to side. I couldn't even believe she was really eating me.

"Mmm, Nicki" I moaned. I grabbed her ponytail and made her go deeper inside of me. I felt her add two fingers while licking me. It felt amazing. "Nicki I'm coming." I moaned as I shake rapidly.

"Round two?" she asked.

__________________________________

Jayla, Thanks for requesting. Sorry that you had to wait.

Still accepting requests.

Janiece.