Drugs & Punishment

|Bryson Tiller's Imagine|

Jaya.

"If you want my help, you need to talk to me." a therapist said.

I am Jaya. I am mentally scarred for the rest of my life. My boyfriend for 8 years did so many horrible things to me in the past years. He is currently in prison serving her time thanks to my new friends who helped me out of this relationship.

You see Bryson was heavily on drugs. I tried to help him get back on track so we could care for our newborn son. The only reason why he started on drugs because we lost our first child which was a girl by a drunk driver. Which almost cost me my life, but it definitely cost Miracle's life.

Once he started to take drugs his friends would provide him, he would beat on me. His friends always be putting lies in his head when he was high off the meds. I remember this one incident.

We was on our way to the doctor to see if I can conceive again. I didn't know he took the pills before we left the house. Once we arrived at the doctor office. The doctor checked me out and then told me I could conceive again but there was a tear somewhere inside of me and it needed to be sewed up.

That instantly made Bryson mad. I figured it was from when they removed Miracle from out of me, and they forgot to sew that up. The doctor sew it up for me and told me I was all good to go. Once we got in the car, all hell broke loose.

"Who you fucking bitch?" he said as he glared at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confusing.

"You exactly what I am talking about. You had another mandingo inside of you and they tearing you he fuck up." he yelled back.

"Did you forget I had surgery a few weeks ago?" I asked knowing his ass is high off them meds again.

He slapped me. "NO bitch, I ain't forget. You HOE!" he said as he pulled out of the doctor's parking lot.

I held onto my face the entire car ride home. All I wanted to do was get in my bed and lock the door. I didn't want to see him for the rest of the day. Once we reached out house, I went right for the room and he came up following me.

He grabbed my hair and ripped my dress off. He pushed me on the bed and then licked all four of his fingers. He roughly wiped his hand on my slit and rammed his entire dick right inside of me. Everything was so painful. Knowing he was high as hell off those meds, he was rocking his hips inwards really fast.

He grabbed chunks of my hair, gripping my head back. Everything was so painful, I just waited until he was done. Once he nutted right inside of me, he fixed himself and then left the room. I laid there crying my eyes. The man I loved so much just raped the shit out of me right after I got those stitches done.

For my punishment, I have to walk around his friends naked. If I disobey him, I have to suck his dick in front of them. If I don't get nothing right around the house, I have to let them all run a train on me. I made sure every thing was perfect around the house because them running a train on me was not happening,

The only thing I ever did was suck everybody dick. That was so disgusting. I sat in my shower for three hours straight. I did not care at all. I never cried so damn had in my life for somebody to do something that damn disgusting. All I can say is Bryson turned out to be a real fucked up person.

I gave birth to my son a few weeks and didn't want nothing to do with him. He looked so much like his devil ass father. My friends yelled at me for not being a better mother to my son. How can I be a better mother when I am going through some shit right now. He's better off at the adoption agency unless somebody care for him until I get better myself.

I wanna be a healed up person to care for my baby boy. I love my baby, but his father fucked me up in so many ways. I wanna better myself for him and this is what I have to go through to better myself. This is a long process. Not like I can forget shit like how I want to.

Wish me luck.

___________________________________

Jaya, hope you enjoyed this.

-janiece.