Netflix & Chill

|Tyga's Imagine|

So I met this guy name Michael, but he go by the name Tyga. I was shopping in his store which is called "Last King", I was buying my brother a few pieces for his birthday and Michael happened to ring me out, and he asked for my number. Ever since that day, Michael and I became bestfriends.

So I decided that I was gone invite him over to my crib since his baby mother have King for the weekend.

Me: Bestfraaannn 👀👀

Bestfriend😍🔐: Whats Up Ma?😊

Me: Nothing, bored. Wanna come over and chill?

Bestfriend😍🔐: Netflix & Chill? 👀

Me: Sure...

Bestfriend😍🔐: Be there in 45 mins!

Me: K...😁😁

Bestfriend😍🔐: 👅💦

Didn't even wanna know why he sent those damn emojis as if something was to happen tonight. Anyway I ordered us some chinese food since I was tired of the damn pizzas and wings. I went into my room and freshened up and ordered the food.

Once the food was here, I happened to open the door to Mike paying for the food. "Michael you didn't have to do that, here's your money." I said as I gave it to him. He pushed my hand away

"Nah, bestfriend. It's coo tho. Keep your money." he said as he put the food on the table. I went into the living room and got Netflix ready for us to pick a movie and he got the blankets and food ready on the coffee table.

We settled down a scary picture on Netflix. I love horror movies and they don't scare me. We was watching 'The Gallows' and I was lowkey scared as shit since Michael wanted to turn all the lights out so I just went over to him and cuddle as he was eating his general tso's chicken.

"Bestfriend I know you not scared." he said and I shook my head no. "I am cold bestfriend" I said trying to cover up my actual feelings. "Mhm, c'mere bestfriend" he said as he grabbed me into a bear hug.

The movie was finally over and I was happy. Next he put on 'Love & Basketball'. This was our shit. We both love basketball so I was coo with this movie. Next thing I know he was feeling up on me. I never got this close to Michael before and nor has he ever touch me like this, but I was lowkey definitely loving the feeling.

I felt his hand rubbing my pearl in circular motions. He got my clit all happy and shit. Ever what seems forever, my pussy was drenched and it was throbbing through my panties and shorts.

"Damn Merdy. I didn't think I could get you this wet." he said as he was licking his lips. Do he not know he is turning me on even more by doing that. He slid me out of my bottoms then went right to work. He did not waste no time by eating me out.

He had me on my couch, legs spread apart so he could go deeper inside of me. "Mmm, Mike, right there baby" I moaned as I was rubbing the top of his head. I felt him flickered his tongue on the tip of my clit. The vibration sent me chills and pleasure up my spine making me arch my back.

"Shit Mike, it's coming" I moaned as I pushed his head further inside of me.

I heard a lot of slurping so I know he was eating me clean. I watch him stand up and take his clothes off. I was gone suck him but he stopped me. "I am pleasuring you baby. You just lay back and enjoy" he said as he pulled his boxer down. His dick sprung up really fast. I didn't know my bestfriend had a big package.

He positioned himself at my entrance and slowly push himself inside of me. Once I was feeling all of this pressure, I felt like he was stretching me open. "Girl you so tight. I am going to drill the shit out of you" he said as he was still pushing inside.

Once he made it balls deep, he slowly started to rock. I wrapped my legs around him tightly so I can feel him deeper inside. "Bae, let go" he said but I wasn't listening. I felt him grip on my leg and pushed it out wider.

"Sss-sshit" I moaned. I really was feeling him deep in there. I never knew I could feel this pleasure. NO nigga ever made me feel this way. Mike picked the pace up and was going in. "Fuck Merdy. Ya shit wet as fuck for me" he said

All you hear his dick going in and out of my wetness all loud. I felt my couch get cold so I knew I was wetting my couch in the process. He put his fat ass thumb on my clit as he was fucking me. This was feeling amazing. I never thought in a million years I would fuck my own bestfriend.

"Bestfriend, where do you want my nut at?" he said in the crook of my neck. I was so into the pleasure I didn't even know what he said. All I know just a couple more stokes, I was on the verge of cumming but he beat me to it. I felt this warm substances inside of me and I knew for sure that was his seed.

Few moment later, after Mike was still rubbing on my clit, I as cumming and squirting at the same time. I couldn't control my body for nothing. I let it flow throughout my body until I can regain the control. I looked at Mike and he had a smirk on his face.

"Mike that was amazing.. Round two?" I asked and he just nodded. "But, let take this to my room though. Look at my damn couch" I said as I laughed. Mike picked me up as I wrapped my legs around him and carried me to my room for round two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merdy, I hope you enjoy your imagine. Thanks for requesting. Please like & comment Merdy's imagine.

Still accepting more.

Janiece