Bringing In The New Year

|August Alsina's Imagine|

Kamaria.

Right now I was cleaning the kitchen up. I fed all my children and my stepchildren. I know you are probably wondering how many children I have all together. I currently take care of 9 children in total. Whats so crazy is I am pregnant again.

Right now August is currently on tour at the moment. I wished he was home so he can help me out. It's a good thing the oldest child is 16 years old. She is a lot of help when August isn't around. With being a mother 9 children is very hard. I can't get them to calm for once, but once August gets home they are quieter than a mouse.

August and I got married when we were really young. He went cheated on me 3 times and got the girl pregnant 3 times. I know they say you are supposed to leave him after the second time but I can't. I only stayed with him for the sake of our children. How is every time he cheats on me, she always gotta end up pregnant.

August's first three children came from her then mines came along. I do not care what my family thinks about him. I still love this man and that's all that matters, but I cannot take the fact that I am still getting cheated on by him. I am bringing in the new year with all 9 of my children. This year was really rough for all of us.

Before I continue, I forgot to name the kids. Brielle 16, August III 15, Micah 14, Alondra 12, Sunday 10, August IV 9, Raleigh & Hayleigh 8, Aria 7. The first three is his baby mother children. She is not allowed to see the children without August being here. I do not know what this trick did, but the court said the kids had to live with us.

This year was a little rough for me and my kids. My twin girls said they saw daddy with another woman in the den and she was making noises. What kind of man do that shit with his daughters in the house with him. Brielle telling me there might be another kid involved in this family and I don't think I will have the strength to add another on here. August is not fit to be a dad if he keeps bringing new ones into the family that ain't even mines.

August and I lost 3 babies this year. I wanted to be pregnant one more time so I can feel that experience before I tie my tubes. It was so hard on me because I didn't have that support from my husband like I thought I was supposed to have. While I am dealing with the lost of three babies, he's cheating on me with random women. Got them calling my phone and ringing my door bell like they are some kind of police.

I cannot live like this for the sake of my unborn baby. I need to start fresh with with my children and that is what I am going to do.

I've decided since today is January 31st. 2015 (Which is tomorrow) I was going to pack all of our stuff and leave August for good. I bought us a house. Brielle and A3 helped me with it. I hate the fact that August and I are going through it but I am done with this relationship. The kids put the last box on the truck while I was still loading the dishes in the cabinet. August is keeping this house and some of the stuff that belongs to him when I first moved here.

"Come on mama" I heard Brielle call out. I knew it was my cue to go before August came home. I walked out to the door and looked at the house once more before starting a new chapter.

Dear August.

I know you are probably wondering where have we gone to. We as Brielle, A3, Alondra, The twins, Micah, Sunday, Aria, Anthony (August IV) and I do not live here anymore. You have been nothing but a disappointment in this family. When you are away you are supposed to be representing the Alsinas as we do the same. With you keep bringing babies to this house I do not have the strength anymore to care for them. Be glad I took in the three oldest. I love you with all my heart and soul but I cannot be with you anymore. I cannot take your cheating spree anymore. I cannot add more stress to the baby. It's not good. Yes, you read right. I am pregnant again for the last time. You are more than welcome to visit the kids on your time. Not my time. Well I hope all those women you had sex with was worth it.

Goodbye August.

Love, Kamaria.

I got in my truck and drove off. "Daddy's home" I heard Aria scream. As we was pulling off the block, August'st bus was pulling in the driveway. After 30 minutes of driving, we finally made it to our new home. The children all loved it. My phone was ringing and it was August.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Where are you. Where did you take my kids?"

"We are fine. Somewhere away from you"

"Baby, I am sorry. Please come back home so we can figured this out. I wanna be around you and support you with the children."

I truly wanted to believe but I couldn't. "Come on daddy, my pussy throbbing for you" I heard a woman. I just laughed at him.

"Goodbye August" I said then hung up on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kamaria, hope you enjoyed this. Knowing your request was undecided. Thanks for requesting.

Still Accepting Requests

~Jece'