Chapter 6

"Okay, close your eyes!"
"Leo, what is this?"
"Please just close them, you'll love it!"
He had hold of my waist tightly, and his head was on my neck, I could feel his breath softly drifting down my body. He kissed my neck and loosened the grip on my hips.
"Wait here a minute baby, keep your eyes closed"
I did as he said, and kept my eyes tightly closed. I heard a few clicks, like switches, and footsteps running towards me, then the sound of a door creeping open.
I felt the tight grip of his hands on my hips again, he slowly walked me over a step and into an open space. He sat me down on the floor up against something hard.
"Open your eyes"
I opened them to see the most beautiful  thing in my life. I was sat in Leo's garden, underneath his weeping willow tree, sheltering us from the night breeze. There were garden lights all around us, and the dark night sky was illuminated by the stars above.
"You see them? I love you more than there are stars in the sky!"
"I love you more than everything combined, Leo"
He then sat up with an emotionless face. He looked up to the sky, the cold night air flying in and out of his quiff.
"Leo? What's on your mind?"
He sighed and looked me in the eyes, holding my hands.
"I'm going on tour again, for 5 months..."
It had completely slipped my mind that he had to go on tour, for filling his dreams of being a rapper. I couldn't help myself, I leaned against the tree, the cool breeze flying around my face, and all over my body. A chill ran down my spine.
"When you were gone, I had no one, I was so alone. I had depression, and you coming back was the only thing that made me smile, knowing your leaving.. I just.."
I sighed. I looked him in the eyes. The shine in the oak brown had gone, the only shine was the tears building up. He wiped his eyes and hugged me tight.
He kissed me on the neck, and muffled,

"I love you princess"
"I love you too!"

We collapsed into a hug of tears. No playing with hair, no kissing, just crying.

He then released, and looked into me.
He reached out his hand and swept away the string of hair covering my dark eyes.
"Your never alone... Nobody is.. Trust me."
I looked up into the night sky above our heads. Millions of stars illuminated the hills and cities before us.
"There are 7 billion people in the world Leo, yet so many of us feel alone.."