Chapter 21

The car journey couldn't of gone any longer. Every traffic light seemed like another weight falling into my shoulders. Every time we had to slow down to a few les MPH, I cried a little bit more.

I put in my headphones, and shoved my playlist onto shuffle. I have 453 songs on my phone, and of all of these songs, 'Just Remember' came on first.
I couldn't listen.. But yet I had to.

Whenever I usually listen to it, I don't really think about it much. I mean, I've spent most of my time trying to figure out what the songs actually about.

Sometimes I think it's about Leondre leaving his girlfriend to go on tour, and he won't see her for a while.
Sometimes, I think that the girl is leaving Leondre, but I've never really thought about why.

My biggest thought though, is that maybe it's that.. Well.. I think that the girl might of died..
That leondres singing to her, in remembrance, because he loved her so much.

But this time, it was as if all of my theories had mixed into one. I understood every single word of it.
People come and go.. But memories never. Change..

I quickly wiped away a tear from my eyes, my face becoming hot and rose red.

People come and go.. Come and go.. Come.. And.. Go..

I looked out of the window, a short shower of rain soon beat against the pavements, water running down the empty, lonely streets.

Go.. What if.. Leo goes..

I quickly shook out of it, erasing all the negativity from my mind, focusing on the positives.

The little voice in my head then kicked in..

Positives? What POSITIVES?!? LEONDRES A GONNER! I wouldn't be surprised if he was lying in that bed DEAD right now!

My eyebrows burrowed, my teeth and fists clenched.

No.. No Leo's okay! He's fine, he's probably peaceful in the bed! The doctors are taking control! He's waiting to see me with open arms.

Peaceful? Peaceful in HEAVEN! BITCH HES DEAD! FUCKING.DEAD! CAN YOUR TINT LITTLE BRAIN NOT PROCESS THAT?!?

More hot tears ran down my face, my cheeks flushed a dark red. My mum, looking at me with a worried face through the front mirror, gave a small nod. We were at the hospital.