Chapter 8

His warm breath was beating onto my face, causing me to bite my lip and daze into his loving eyes.

Our foreheads were pressed together, the tips of our noses rubbing against each other. With closed eyes and wild hearts, our lips crashed like waves against a rock.

His hand was rubbing up and down my back, slowly and smoothly. My hand was running through his quiff,  every time we released I felt his warm breath pulsing at my neck.

We let go, with heavy breath and loving curiosity. We had turned from the two doorstep kids to lovers under a thousand stars.

He lay down underneath the low branches of the willow, pulling my body towards his. I plumped my head firmly on his chest, the colors of our school jumpers merging together, black and blue, white and grey mixing into one. I lifted my leg up, toes slightly pointed, and rested it just below his waist line, my thin black tights catching on the fabric of his thick black trousers.

He stroked my long, dark curls, wrapping them around his finger like a corkscrew. I had my hand on top of his chest, with his hand on top of mine.

He kissed me on the forehead, and whispered,
"I love you, princess."
And we feel asleep, with tired eyes and loving hearts.