Chapter 25

3 weeks later.

"WE WANT BAM. WE WANT BAM. WE WANT BAM!"

The strobe lights illuminated the room. Everywhere I looked, happiness spread. They knew who I was.
"Your Leo's girlfriend! Can I have a picture?"

"Sure!"

"Thank you so much! Your really pretty! And thanks for taking care of Leo for us. Nobody could of done it as well as you!"

"Thank you so much. But, nobody will ever be as beautiful as you, the bambinos are more beautiful than anyone."

She gave me a hug, and a beat started to play.

"Keep smiling.. Keep smiling.."

Screams filled my ears. Happy screams.
They were so happy, and hearing them happy made me happy.   I Closed my eyes, flicked a curl, and gave a big grin.

There they were. Stood on the stage, a microphone to their mouths. I could see Leo looking hesitantly around the crowd. I knew he was looking for me.

I knew what to do..

"BABY I WANT ALL THE STRINGS ATTACHED! LOVE IT WHEN YOU LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT."

His head swirled. He signature Leondre devries smile sparkled as our sight locked.

"Now, I have a special song. For a special girl. Charlie will sing the vocals, and I have a little surprise."

I wiped a tear from my eye. I was so proud of him! My Leondre, up there, living his dream. And I was there to watch him, front row too!

Charlie's vocals kicked in, his angelic voice filling the room.

"Oh, her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining. He hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying, she's so beautiful, and I tell her everyday."

Leo's mouth opened, and everyone looked at me. I looked at them back, and let out a smile.
"This is for you guys. Not for me."

They looked Back at Leo, but a little girl walked up to me and tugged on my T-shirt.

"Thank you Harriet!"

"No, thank you."

We both looked at Leo, and listened to his sweet melodic rap.

"Oh baby girl, you are mine.
Let's take it slow, you are my life.
When I'm with you, your beauty shows
What hurts the most, is when you say no.
Your beautiful, how can you not see?
Princess you are my destiny.
So look up to the sky, take my arm.
I'll kiss you under the light of a thousand stars."

"When I see your face, there's not a thing that I could change. Cause your amazing, just the way you are.."

The song ended. Everyone looked at me, I was in a fit of tears. Leo came over, and sat down, his legs dangling over the side of the stage.

"This girl, she saved my life. Harry, I love you!"

An awwww waved through the crowd of girls. I could barely get out my words.

"KISS HIM, KISS HIM, KISS HIM!"

They didn't have to tell me twice. I out my arms around Leo's waist and crashed my lips against his.

His fingers intertwined in my curls, my hand running through his quiff, we looked up at the open top roof.
The sky was dark and beautiful, illuminating his eyes.

I looked at him, and repeated his words.

"So look up to the sky, take my arm.
I'll kiss you under the light of a thousand stars."