Chapter 10

"I'd like to take you out today..
Somewhere I think you would like"

"Sure Leo! I just have to text my mum."

"Sure thing babe"

So I got out my phone, my tired eyes widening as the bright light shone at my half asleep face, and texted my mum:
Hey mum, Leo's back from tour, and he wants to hang out with me before he goes back (2 weeks) he's gonna take me out today, so I'll text you when I'm on my way back xx love you xx

She instantly replied:

"Okay sweetie, spend as much time with him as you want, I know how hard it's been for you without him xx love you xxx

I looked at Leo and smiled, he smiled back and kissed me on the cheek.

"Leo, were still in our school uniform!"

"Okay, how's about we walk back to yours so you can get some clothes, and then we come back here? Sound good?"

"Sounds great! So we're gonna walk around in our uniform on a weekend?"

"Good point.. ANTONIO!!"

Antonio came rushing out in a Tshirt and pajama bottoms! Leo smirked at him, and quickly took out his phone to take a picture.

"What is it now Leo?"

"I need you to charter me and Harriet to her house so that we can change."

Antonio raised his eyebrows, smirking at Leo.

"..pleeeaaaseeeeee.."

Leo had a stupid grin on his face, like he was in some sort of gurning competition.

"Fine, get in the car."
"Thanks Antonio!"

So Leo opened the door for me (without slamming it this time)
And crawled in next to me.

We held hands on the way to my house, his thumb rubbing up and down on my palm, until we reached my shabby driveway. I looked at the cracked paint on the front door, and realised just how different my house was to all the others on the street. I didn't think much of it though, I took Leo's hand and led him inside.

"Okay, could you wait downstairs while I get dressed? It's just I don't feel comfortable with people in the room!"

"Sure thing baby!"

He kissed me on the cheeks and I went upstairs.

I looked at my uniform. My blue polo shirt was completely creased from where I had slept in it, and my black sweatshirt was covered in dirt and grass from sleeping out in the garden. I pulled my shirt off over my head, my curly frizz mop getting even more static than normal, then pulled down my black skirt and tights, also muddy from our camp out.

I looked in the mirror and sighed.
I hate the way my thighs touch when I stand, and the way my stomach is so stubborn with short tops. The worst part is I have skinny calfs, and even skinnier ankles!
I didn't class myself as fat, not at all, just a bit podgy.
I sprayed my deodorant under my arms and round my top, and picked out the first thing I saw in my wardrobe, a paisley print dress with my denim jacket and converse, perfect!
I brushed my frizzy hair back into its curly-frizzy position, and sprayed it with water. I checked my Instagram, and a smile beamed across my face:

@harriet.Littlewood_x27 keep smiling princess, you know your my shining star xxx! 5 mins ago.

He was amazing! So i commented back,

@leondreishappy love you so much babe, my ickle lion :) xxxx

He then commented back,

@harriet.Littlewood_x27
Nearly done up there? :) xx

I popped my head out of the door, and shouted,

"NEARLY!!"

I heard him laughing from downstairs, his sweet little Leo laugh that I love!

I went into my vs makeup bag, and popped on some concealer, foundation, blusher and mascara, and a tiny bit of lipstick and went downstairs.

He smiled at me lovingly, and slapped his hand on the sofa, signaling me to sit down. I plopped myself down on the leather couch next to him, he wrapped his arm around me.

"So, just up the road there is the cute little park, with a pond and stuff. And there's some food places by it. So I thought we could walk in the park and stuff?"

I kissed him on the cheek lightly, we do that a lot!

"Sounds great!"

"Cool! So, Harriet grace Littlewood, would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Of course, Leondre Antonio devries!"

We pulled into a tight hug, then Leondre took my hand and led out, ready for our first date! And I could tell it was going to be amazing!

xxx