Chapter 5

We arrived back at Leo's house. He decided to be a gentleman and open the car door for me, but accidentally slammed it as I got out!
'He tries' I thought to myself.
He's so cute when he tries to be a grown up!

He combed his hands through his thick, dark hair. His eyes were twinkling in the evening sunlight. He then took me by the waist and led me up to his room. When we got up there, he sat me down on his bed, and held my hand. He slumped down next to me, and looked me in the eyes, his cute Leondre - smile beaming across his face. I laughed at him sweetly,
"Our friendship is officially ruined!"
He gave me a cheeky grin, as if to flirt.
"Meh, we weren't that close anyway!"
He pulled me into a tight hug, his head buried into my neck. He gave the best hugs, they way he burrowed his head into my neck softly, the way he rubbed my back up an down with the soft palm of his hands, they way he muffled
"My beautiful princess"
(And I think I felt a few neck kisses there too!)
He was just amazing! I couldn't ask for anything more, I loved him.
I stroked his thick brown hair, tracing my fingers down the back, and combing them through his quiff. He lifted up his hand and started twisting my curls, corkscrewing in and out of them. He then stroked his hand from the top of my head, down to the bottom of my shoulders, where it ended. He combed his fingers through the waves, like a waterfall streaming down my back. This hug was turning into a full on braid train! But I loved it, and I didn't want it to end, ever. I'm not sure how long we stayed like that, but we ended up lying on his bed, still entangled in our little braid party!
He lifted up his head, and giggled softly, he kissed me on the forehead.
"Love you Harry"
"Love you too my ickle lion"
He loved being called a lion, that's what all his fans called him. I felt so warm and safe in his arms, like nothing could ever happen to us, our own little invisible force field from society.
I softly whispered in his ears,
"143"
While I combed through his hair, from the top of his quiff to the bottom of his neck.
I felt my phone vibrate, and we both jumped, he laughed cutely!
It was a text from mum:
Long shift at the hospital, not going to be home until tomorrow lunch time xx really sorry, if anything is wrong call your grandma xxx
I showed it to Leo, he smiled at me.
"Sleepover?"
"Sleepover!"
He held my hand and kissed me on the cheek. He then said
"Hang on a sec"
He went under his bed, i wondered what the hell he was doing. I heard a few rustled and muffled 'where is its'
And he then emerged with a giant.. Lion teddy. I laughed at this giant abominable ball of fake hair.
"What? He wants to say hi! Don't laugh at him!"
He held it up to his ear,
"What's that? You think she's beautiful? I know she is, she's my beautiful princess, now get back under the bed before things get out of control!"
He shoved it under the bed, and sat up next to me. He looked at his watch, it said half ten. It was already dark outside.
"Wanna see something princess?"
"Sure!"
So he grabbed my hand and we left the room.