Running from the problems

"Come back here you little bitch!" A girl screamed. Two other girls were behind her chasing a innocent and beautiful girl.

The girl gasps for air and temps to run from the three dikes who were chasing her. Like an assassin, the girl starts to climb her house and come in through the skylight, which she didn't have time to get through the front door.

Another day, another situation which causes the girl to run home crying to her dying mother, who can't and won't help her at all.

The girl jumps down into the skylight and lands on the bed that sits in the middle of the living room. The bed is there so the nurses could replace it with a high-tech bed for the girl's mother.

The girl takes a deep breath and puts down her backpack and has a snack. She hops on the internet and checks facebook. Once again she sees more death threats from all the kids on her page.

"Go kill yourself!" "Why are you even alive?" "You're so ugly, maybe that's why no one likes you." Are just some of the nasty posts they send her.

Why are kids so mean? The girl rolled her eyes and check everything else that have no one from the school involved.

Twitter and Tumblr, are her only escape from the comments, not so much the pushing around and punching part of her bullying.

"@smoshy_Emily: another day of terrible comments and bullying. Almost got beat up by dikes on the way home :'("

The girl began to cry and grabbed a kitchen knife. She sat on the floor and had the knife touching a part of her wrist that wasn't sliced open. She took a deep breathe and connected the knife to her skin which turned red within a few seconds.

The pain made her cry even more. She would get used to it by now but something inside made it feel worse every time.

"This is where they're pushing me. If I die, they all will have pitty for me." She thought to herself.

Her name is Emily Maria Stoaks, and this is her everyday life.