At the park

Kelly and her crew were sitting at the park waiting for the other cheer squad. They all were in their cheer uniforms, since they just got out of practice.

One of the cheerleaders pointed out Jamie and her crew on there way to the "meeting".

Once they arrived and settled down, they began.

"Okay cheerleaders, now I know I told you we were having an emergency cheer meet but...I lied," Jamie announced to her crew.

"Our real problem is Kelly's ex dating with another girl the same day they broke up."

One of Jamie's cheerleaders raised her hand and asked "What does this have to do with us? She's not on our squad."

"No she is not on our squad but she IS my best friend. And besides, she IS a cheerleader after all. Us cheerleaders always help each other out." Jamie answered.

"So out plains to get rid of the girl." Kelly said. She took out a blown up version of the picture she took of Adam and Emily.

"Hey I know her! She used to go to our school, right Jamie?" Another cheerleader asked. Jamie nodded her head.

"So Kelly will have plans with her squad where I will have plans for you girls!" Jamie said.

"I will have my girls harass Emily during school and you girls will cyber bully her." Kelly added.

"But no one knows her social media usernames. How will they track her?" A cheerleader from Kelly's group asked.

"Hmm, haven't thought about that actually. Well she probably has Emily Stoaks as her actual name then her username, of course." Jamie's figured.

"That's gonna be hard. Anyways we have to go deep with that. Okay ladies meeting dismissed! We'll start next week." Kelly gave out an evil smile as everyone began to walk away.

The rest of the cheerleaders walked away obeying what Jamie and Kelly has asked them to do.