Tattle tale

It was in the afternoon and Emily ran home crying. She slammed the door open and Ian turned around to see her eyes watery. Emily was covered in paint from head to toe.

"Emily, what happened?" Ian asked. Emily was too distraught to explain what happened.

"Some idiot at school through paint balloons at me." Emily let out, she then burst into tears.

Ian walked into another room and grabbed an old shirt and a old pair of shorts. Once he walked back into the kitchen, he gave his daughter hug.

************

"Hi this is Ian Hecox calling about my daughter Emily Hecox," Ian was talking to one of the secretaries at the high school.

"Yes I am concerned about one of the students who had attacked my daughter with paint balloons. Yes this happened today." Emily walked in the same time as Ian was talking on the phone.

Ian mentioned the two boys names and detailed the situation. After a few minutes, he hung up the phone. Emily hugged him as a thank you and he kneeled down and said "I won't abandon you like your mother." Emily shed a tear and hugged him again.

****************

Two hours later and Emily was having fun on Twitter. She was constantly talking to the smosh fans and explaining what it was like having the famous Ian Hecox as her dad. This took away from her problem that happened earlier.

Emily had decided to use ask.fm to answer some questions from the fans. Once she logged on, she sent out the link to her profile on twitter.

Two minutes later she had gotten a couple of questions.

First question was "Is Ian always goofing off like he does in his videos?" That's when she answered "No not really. He's actually serious all the time (except when he's on film)"

The second question was "Is Anthony hotter IRL?" Her answer was "OMFG ASDFGHJKL YES!!! UGH HE'S SO SEXY!"

The final question wasn't an actual question. It was a threat.

"Look you little cunt, I don't know who you think you are trying to steal my best friend's boyfriend but you've crossed the line. Remember your old cheerleader bully? You should. Just know this, you will get destroyed if you don't break up with Adam. Get ready for the bullying again. Cause it's coming back!!"

Emily jumped up from the computer and knocked a vase off the shelf. She fell to the ground crying and Ian busted through the door. He held her tight.

"The bullying is back," Emily sobbed "What should I do?" Ian thought about it and said "Don't worry baby. We'll get through this."

This night didn't turn out how Emily had planed it.