Out of the hospital

After being in the hospital for a couple days, Emily was finally free. She felt like a new person since she is now no longer bullied by Kelly and her crew. Emily walked out of the hospital room with her stuff and saw Anthony waiting for her. Emily walked up to him and hugged him tight. Anthony was happy to see her in a good mood after what she had been through.

"Ian is waiting for you outside." Anthony told her. Emily nodded and walked with Anthony all the way downstairs. Emily was checked out of the hospital and walked outside for the first time since the beat up at school. Ian was leaning against his car with his arms crossed and in deep thought. Once he noticed Emily from the corner of his eyes, he snapped out of his thought and looked at her with a smile.

Emily stopped walking and stared at her father and he stared at her. They both smiled and Emily ran to give her father a hug. Their arms connected together and they both squeezed as hard as they could. Things were now getting better. Anthony watched from the sidewalk in front of the entrance and smiled.

"I missed you so much." Ian whispered. "I missed you too. Daddy, it was like hell. I don't want it to happen again." Emily whispered back. Ian nodded which meant "I know sweetie, it won't. Not anymore." They stopped hugging and all three of them went out for lunch. It wasn't just any ordinary lunch. It was Lunchtime with

Smosh.

Anthony whipped out his iPhone and began recording. "Hey guys! Welcome to another episode of Lunchtime with Smosh! So today we're gonna..." Anthony had no idea what he was going say since he didn't know what they were going to get for food.

"Ian, what are we getting?" It was now up to Ian to decided where they were going to eat. Ian thought about it, but had no idea what they were going to eat. "Um, I don't know. Lets ask my daughter Emily who's sitting in the back." Ian put the spotlight on her. Anthony pointed the camera to Emily. "Uh, I'm kind of craving Wendy's. lets go there." Emily decided where they were going to eat and that's where Ian was now driving to.

"You here that, Ian? She's craving! She's on her period!" Anthony's voice went from calm to monstrous just like that. Ian rolled his eyes and continued to look directly at the road. Emily giggled from the back seat. They stopped recording for a little bit and waited until they actually got to the drive thru.

As they finally reached the drive thru line at Wendy's they turned the camera back on and sang the "sitting in the drive thru" song as usual but with Emily singing it from the back of the car. It was there turn to order so Ian got down what everyone wanted and repeated it to the lady.

After going through the drive thru, they drove all the way to the Smosh house and recording on and off all the way there. Ian, Anthony, and Emily had fun eating their food, making jokes and answering twitter questions. It was a positive day for Emily since she had gotten out of the hospital and realized that Ian was right. There's always tomorrow to look forward to.