It started again

Three weeks past and Emily was doing good on the butterfly challenge. The butterfly did fade a little bit while she was taking showers but she re-drew him whenever she needed to.

Not once has Emily thought of cutting. Kelly finally left her alone and there was no more bullying. Emily was finally relaxed and did her thing on the computer. Ian was always checking in on her to see what she was up to. He was also glad this whole thing was finally over.

Ian had spent more time with Melanie and hung out with Anthony and Kalel. Not once did he go out with friends and thought Emily would commit suicide. But his dream that he had before about Emily hanging from the ceiling was always on his mind. He always prayed that his nightmare would never come true.

Emily was having a good time on the Internet. She was replying to a tweet when she had thought about the picture of Ian hanging from the ceiling. She thought about how scary it was to see a picture of her father hanging. Tears began to fill her eyes, why would someone want to put her through this? Even thought Kelly was no longer bothering her, the memories would always re-appear.

At this point Emily began to feel suicidal. She wanted to get off the computer, but she had to finish the tweet. She finished typing and quickly shut off the computer. She leaped on the the bed as began to cry. You don't really realize how evil people can be until you're mentally tortured.

Emily wanted to keep this secret, so she crawled under the bed and grabbed the knife that was stored there. She took a deep breath and cut the butterfly that was on her wrist. Ian would be disappointed to see that Emily had lost the challenge. Emily had another idea, but that was for later.