The first day

Over the weekend, Ian enrolled his daughter to Sacramento's only high school, which was "cleverly" named, Sacramento High school, home of the cheetahs. Emily was extremely nervous since she didn't have friends at the school, she didn't want to embarrass herself and DEFINITELY didn't want to get bullied.

Emily walked straight into the school's office right after Ian dropped her off to school. Most of the kids there were staring since they have never seen her before. Once Emily found the office she waited for someone to help her out.

"Excuse me do you need something?" The secretary asked Emily. Emily turned around and nodded.

"Yes, I'm Emily Stoaks and I'm new here." Emily looked to her left to find two girls looking at her. Emily shyly looked away.

"Ms. Stoaks, here is your scheduale for the rest of this year and here is your locker number and combonation. Here is how the classrooms go. First floor has science, language, math classes, the auditorium with the bandroom behind it and the gymnasium. The second floor has art, computer, english, history classes and the girls and boys locker rooms for gym."

"Thanks." Emily walked out of the office and searched for her homeroom. Once she found what she was looking for, she sat in her seat and looked around. After a while she started texting her dad.

Hey dad! Having a good time so far.

Later on, he texted her back.

That's good. So I have Melanie coming over later. Would you like to meet her?

Yeah, I'd love to! I just hope I don't freak out.

Relax, you'll be fine. Have you met any new people?

Not yet. I just hope soon cause I don't want to be forever alone :P

Baby, you'll find someone to be friends with. Maybe even a boyfriend lol

Haha maybe. Then again, I have that common disese called Unattractive lol

Yeah right, with those crystal blue eyes of yours you'll be bringing a shit ton of boys home

Don't assume. Anyways I'll let you know how the rest of my day goes when I get out.

Okay, I'll be there to pick you up. See you later Emily.

Bye daddy :)

Emily has never called him daddy before, since she just started living with him. It was weird since she still is a Smosh fan and all she's ever called him was Ian.

After sending him that text she fell scared and shaky. A girl sat behind her and whispered.

"Hey are you okay? You're a little shaky." The girl said. Emily turned around and laughed a little. She shook her head and looked at the girl.

"Yeah, just nervous." Emily shrugged her shoulders and slightly smiled. The girl and Emily began to talk until the bell rang.

"Hey, I never caught your name. I'm Emily." Emily reached out her hand for a handshake and smiled. The girls connected her hand to Emily's and they both shook hands.

"I'm Unique." Unique smiled and walked away to get to class. Emily decided to do the same. At least she had a friend to talk to in homeroom.

Maybe this school isn't all that bad.