Finally reaching Sacramento

Emily fell asleep on the way there and didn't miss much. Her uncle didn't bother waking her up. Emily slowly opened her eyes and saw the "Welcome to Sacramento" sign. Her eyes widended and she jumped out of her seat.

"Are you alright kido?" Her uncle asked. Emily looked at him and layed back in the seat. "Yeah, I'm fine. I didn't realze that we were in Sacramento so soon.

"Well you did sleep almost the whole ride. You know, I can't wait to see the look on your face when you see your dad for the first time." Emily smiled and just stared out the window.

"How do we know he's my dad?" Emily asked. The car was silent for a minute and her uncle answered.

"Well when your mother told our parents that she was pregnant, she had explained that your father was the only person she slept with. Now your mother was not a whore like the other girls in school. She just made the wrong decision,"

Emily looked at her uncle with confusion. "But if she didn't make that mistake, we wouldn't have you."

"Well, I'm not that great. I keep getting bullied." Emily frowned and looked out the window.

As they went along on this trip, things were getting more awkward. They stopped to get something to eat and take a break from driving.

Emily was excited to see her father, but then again, not really. The closer they got, the less excited Emily was.

***

"Hey kiddo, we're five minutes away! Are you excited?"

"No, not really. I'm a little scared." Emily answered. He looked on and off at Emily. "Look, living with your dad will be better. Yeah, you'll need new friends but," He grabbed her wrist revealing her scars. "Your bullying situation will be over."

They both smiled and he turned into a neighborhood with all of the houses looking the same.

"This place looked familliar." Emily said.

Wow, this neighboorhood looks like the one that Ian and Anthony live in. Does my dad live near them? This is so exciting! I'll be best friends with Ian and Anthony! And I'll be in their videos!

Emily let out a big smile and her uncle noticed. He pulled into the drive way and they both hopped out. Emily had her suitcase and her uncle had her other things. He grabbed only what he could hold and they both walked up to the door.

Emily took a deep breath and rang the door bell. The door opened and Ian was standing in the door way. Emily's eyes lit up.

"Emily, meet your father." Her uncle said. Emily turned around to look at her uncle and then back at Ian.

"Ian Hecox is my dad?!?!"