Can't concentrate

Today was Tuesday and every Smosher and their mother knew what that meant. Today is the day Ian and Anthony got their actors, actresses and camera crew and made another amazing Smosh video.

Anthony had made the final copy of the script and Ian had stapled it together. This was an example of Ian and Anthony'a teamwork, since they don't do we'll working together (everything else but making videos wise). They had a hard time with that.

Ian wasn't in a great mood to begin with. Waking up with a bad mood and having to make a funny video for the fans wasn't a great combination. After Ian had fixed the pile of scripts, he sighed and scratched his head.

"Don't worry man, Emily will be fine. I promise." Anthony said, comforting his best friend. "I don't know, I really don't want to make this video. I'm not in the mood." Ian was feeling negative because of what happened to his daughter. Anthony looked at his friend in pity and gave him a hug.

Ian smiled and was ready to film. The actors were here and so were the camera crew. Anthony instructed the camera man and helped them set up. Once they were ready, Ian and Anthony sat down in their usual spot on the couch and they began filming.

Anthony was saying his lines while Ian looked away and started thinking about his daughter. Anthony messed up his line and everyone started laughing. Ian heard the sound of Anthony's laugh and snapped out of his deep thought and giggled to make it seem like he was paying attention the whole time.

The camera man stopped rolling the camera and Anthony got up to get a drink. Everyone started talking and laughing while Ian was the only one in deep thought. Anthony tapped Ian's shoulder. "Hey man, ready to start filming again?" Anthony asked. Ian nodded and smiled.

"Okay, and...action!" The camera man yelled, Anthony continued from where he screwed up his line. Ian went back to deep though. That's when Anthony asked him a question which was apart of the script. Ian didn't hear what Anthony had said. "Oh what? I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention." Ian confessed.

"Hey man, are you aright?" Anthony questioned. Ian shrugged it off and said "y-yeah, I...forgot something in my room." Ian stood up and walked to his room. The whole room was quiet and everyone looked at each other in confusion. This wasn't like Ian at all.

"I'll be back." Anthony stood up and excused himself to everyone standing around. He followed Ian to his room and opened the door. Ian was staring out his bedroom window.

"Ian?" Anthony asked. Ian had lost it and broke into tears. Emily was hurting and so was he. Anthony walked up to his friend and hugged him. "It's going to be fine Ian. Emily will get through this."

"What if she ends up like the others?" Ian asked him. Anthony gave Ian a confused look. "What do you mean?"

Ian looked at anthony. "What if she kills herself like the other kids who get bullied. She's the only part of Alicia I have left. If I loose her. I'll have nothing left." Ian wiped his tears as he spoke.

"Ian, don't assume. And...if she does, you know that she will always love you. As her dad and as a fan. You have to be strong." Ian smiled at Anthony.

"You're right. I don't think I want to upset my daughter and the rest of the fans if we don't finish the video." Ian walked out of his room, with Anthony behind him, and they filmed the video with no problems.