Getting the story straight

"Okay, there is no way that she is my daughter." Ian denied. Emily's uncle tried to get Ian to listen instead of panicing.

"Look Ian, you remember my sister Alicia, right?" Her uncle asked.

"Yeah, we dated our Sophomore year in high school." Ian agreed, he had such a serious look. Emily looked around the area. She still couldn't believe Ian is her father.

"Did you...do her?" The uncle asked Ian. Ian nodded and his eyes widened.

"Alicia never told me I was having a kid. Why didn't she tell me?" Ian brushed his hair back and took a deep breath. He looked at Emily and she looked at him, both looking into each others crytsal blue eyes.

"After you two broke up and we moved, she found out she was pregnant and was scared to tell you. So she didn't." The uncle said.

Ian thought about it and hugged Emily. Emily had a tear running down her cheek. She finally met the other half of her small family.

"Well, Ian I just need you to sign these legal documents and Emily will be in you hands." Emily's uncle handed Ian the papers that were given to Emily.

"Wait, Alicia can't take care of her anymore? Why not?" Ian was curious about his ex. The room grew quiet.

"Mom began to smoke after I was born and she developed lung cancer. She is on her death bed. She told me to find you." Emily explained.

Ian's face was blank. He had nothing to say. Before things got awkward, he signed the document and the uncle moved the rest of Emily's stuff into the Smosh house. He then drove off to deliver the documents to the government.

"So what do you want to know about me?" Ian asked his daughter. Emily smiled.

"Well, I know that your're famous on Youtube, your best friend is Anthony Padilla, you have an amazing girlfriend, and you're also from Smosh. I'm a huge fan."

"So this whole time you've been watching your father on Youtube and you didn't even know it? That's amazing! So we need to enroll you in Sacramento high. But first, we need to decorate your new room." Ian said. The two got to work.

For two hours srtaight, Ian and Emily decorated the extra bedroom in the house. They moved in the day bed and put the sheets on it. The work and decorations were done and the last thing to do was put the clothes away.

"Hey, I'll make us some dinner. You finish the clothes." Ian planned. Emily nodded and got to work. As Ian was making noodles for dinner, Anthony walked in.

"Hey man...you cook now?" Anthony asked him. Ian smiled and nodded.

"Since when?" Anthony popped another curious question.

"Since today, I'm making food for my daughter." Ian said as he poured two glasses of iced tea.

"Daughter?! What?"

Emily walked out and stared at Anthony, who stared at her. Emily ran up to him and gave him a hug while Anthony was wondering who this person was.

"Ian..please don't tell me you really have a daughter." Anthony turned around with Emily still hugging him.

"Yeah, I'll explain later." Ian said preparing the food.

"No, you're explaining now!" Anthony commanded.