Explaining what happened

Ian, Anthony and Emily were all sitting at the table where they shoot lunchtime with Smosh. Emily was happily eating her noodles not giving one care in the world while Ian and Anthony talked.

"So remember that hot girl Alicia in high school?" Ian asked Anthony.

Anthony sat there and had no clue who he was talking about. "No, I barely remember what we had for lunch last week."

Emily took out her phone and showed Anthony a picture of her mother back when she was in high school. Anthony's eyes almost popped out of his head and looked from the phone to Ian.

"Her? You did her?" Anthony yelled. Ian nodded and so did Emily.

"Why didn't you tell me you two did it? And why didn't you tell me you had a kid?" Anthony began to ask a million questions.

"I didn't know I had a kid either. I found out today. Apparently after we did it, her parents decided to move. Once she moved somewhere else in California, that's when she found out she was pregnant." Ian finished the rest of what he knew about the story.

"So how long is she staying here with us?" Anthony asked.

"Until she's eighteen. I'm her leagal parent. I have to finish raise her for Alicia."

"Why can't Alicia do it? What is she a lazy bitch?" Anthony said. He didn't know what was going on with Emily's mom.

Ian's eyes widened and he shook his head no to Anthony. Emily had tears in her eyes and she slammed her phone on the table.

"She's not a lazy bitch! She's dying of cancer! That's why I'm here! I'll never get to see her again, asshole!" Emily screamed at the top of her lungs. She ran into her new room and slammed the door shut.

Ian gave Anthony the death stare and followed his daughter to her room. He slightly opened the door and peaked in to see where she was in the room.

"Emily?" Ian walked into the room and sat next to her on the bed. Emily was crying and had her head burried in her knees.

"Look, I'm sorry about that." He rubbed her back and snuggled close to her to try to make her feel better.

"I know, he didn't know about it. I'm upset at that she'll be gone forever. She wasn't the greatest mother though." Ian knealed right in front of Emily and smiled.

Emily looked at him and wipped her tear reavealing her cut on her wrist.

"Did you do that because of Alicia?" Ian asked her with a soft voice.

Emily shook here head and shed another tear. "I'm being bullied at school." Ian wipped her tear away and smiled.

"You don't have to do this anymore. Things will be new and you'll have no worries. I promise." Ian and Emily hugged.

Maybe this was ment to be.