The next morning

Ian had woken up from an extremely bad nightmare where Emily was found in her room hanging from her neck, dead.

His eyes opened wide and stood up in his bed almost in tears. After calming down his eyes became heavy since it was early in the morning.

He got up and yawned and went to check on Emily to see if his dream had come true.

He knocked on the door and opened it to find Emily not in there. He looked confused and looked in the hallway and checked all the other rooms.

First he checked Anthony's old room to find no one but Anthony sleeping in his bed like a kitten. That was another story that had to be explained.

He closed the door and checked the two spear rooms where they keep their cameras and other equipment in one room and edit their smosh videos in the other. No sight of Emily in there.

The bathroom door was open and no one was in there. Before Ian checked outside and by the pool side, he decided to check the living room and kitchen.

Ian walked into the living room and didn't see her. That was until Ian walked in the kitchen area and saw Emily laying there with a bloody knife and blood on the floor.

"No!" Ian screamed. He quickly kneeled next to his daughter and shook her to see if she was dead. Ian through the knife into the kitchen sink and cleaned up the blood.

"Emily please don't be dead! You're the piece of Alicia I have left! I love you please don't die on me!" Ian begged.

Anthony walked into the kitchen because of Ian's scream and saw Emily on the floor with lots of blood.

"Oh my god!" Was all Anthony could say at the moment. Ian looked Anthony with tears running down his cheeks. Ian shook her one more time. Nothing happened.

"She's dead!" Ian let out. Anthony helped him up and Ian cried a river on Anthony's pajama shirt.

Suddenly Emily opened her eyes and saw her father and Anthony hugging.

"Dad? Are you crying?" Emily asked.

Ian turned around and both him and Anthony were stunned to see Emily alive.

Ian let out a relived laughed and hugged his daughter tightly, not caring about the blood getting on his shirt.

"Emily! I thought you were dead!" Ian had told her. He looked her in the eyes and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry. I fell asleep on the kitchen floor." Emily explained. "It's okay, Emily. Now lets get that cut patched up." Ian lifted his daughter up and sat her down at the table.

As Ian wrapped his daughter's wrist with a bandage, Anthony volunteered to clean up the knife and the blood on the floor.

"Baby, you scared me to death. I really thought you were dead." Ian said to Emily as he patched her up.

"Yeah, I know. This whole bullying thing has been getting out of control. I can't take it anymore." Emily began to tear up and tears began to fall like small diamonds.

"Hey hey hey. Don't worry. There's always ups and downs in life. And when you're down, you've got to remember, there's always tomorrow to look forward to." Ian wiped the tears away and kissed her cheek.

"Thanks dad. I love you." Ian finished wrapping the cut and Emily gave him an huge hug. Emily's hug was just like Alicia's. Warm and loving.

Emily was too much like her mother. And Ian loved it. He might be falling back in love with his dead ex girlfriend.

****

Hey guys! So I'm guessing you guys love the story since its gotten over 1,000 reads and the story is not even close to be complete. Plus I've gotten comments saying "please update" or "this is a great book!" So thanks for reading and keep enjoying it!

I also used Ian's quote in this chapter if you read carefully :) I really love the quote so I decided to use it in the story.

Make sure you vote and comment with your opinion in the story and I'll see you in the next chapter!