Meeting Melanie

Emily came home without any problems and sat on the couch. She had taken out her new Nintendo 3DS that Ian had bought for her as a welcome home gift the other day.

She began to play her games and waited for Ian to give her some kind of direction. As Emily played and didn't pay any attention to anything else, Melanie walked through the door to see her boyfriend.

Ian had never told Melanie about his daughter so having a stranger in the house was unusual for Melanie. Melanie put down her purse and stared at Emily.

Emily looked at Melanie, then the game and back at Melanie to make sure she had saw her standing there. The room was quiet and no one said a word. Just staring.

"Ian!" Melanie screamed in fear. Ian rushed out of his room and looked at Melanie. "What is it?" He looked in Emily's crystal blue eyes and looked at his girl who smiled.

"It's okay Mel, you don't have to worry. I know her." Ian said. "Is she here for a smosh video? Or is she related to you?" Melanie questioned.

"Yes, she is related to me. She's my daughter." Before Melanie asked a question, she slapped him across the face.

"Are you kidding me Hecox?! You're cheating on me and you got some bitch pregnant?!" Melanie went balistic on Ian, it was quite scary.

"No, no no! He's not cheating on you I swear." Emily grabbed Melanie's arm before she could punch Ian across the face. Melanie removed her arm from Emily's grip.

"Then how did you get a daughter?" Melanie asked. She began to calm down and lowered her voice.

*****

"So when I was younger I met this girl and we had sex. She ended up moving a week later after that and she found out that she was pregnant. She was scared to tell me so she didn't." Ian explained to his girlfriend.

"My mom is dying and she won't be able to care for me, so Ian is." Emily finished. Melanie hugged both Ian and Emily and apologized for her attitude.

"So does this mean that she's my daughter too?" Melanie asked. It was kind of a dumb question but Ian and Mel have been dating for quite a while.

"No, not until we're married." Ian said. Emily giggled and continued to play with her 3DS.

Melanie and Emily talked for a little bit to get to know each other. It seemed like Melanie liked her and obviously she liked her too. Things were going pretty well for Emily at this point.

She made a new friend, she met her youtube idols and there was no bullying what so ever!