Ian's point of veiw

So far, things have been going great! The smosh YouTube account had hit another million subscribers, his daughter absolutely loves him and he had been in a great mood non-stop.

Yeah his daughter was in a little trouble but it couldn't ruin his life. He's been getting a lot of tweets from the fans asking if he really had a daughter. No one was believing it so Ian had to announce it to the fans.

Since it was the weekend of the Ian is bored video, he decided to film his announcement then.

So that Saturday morning, Ian and Anthony had created the newest Ian is bored. They made jokes and showed off the amazing artworks from the fans. They also showed off the weird drawings and "gifts".

After that, Anthony had spent his entire Sunday editing the video and checking to see if the edited video needed some tweaking to it. After he was satisfied, he had Ian watch it to see if he liked it on his point of view.

That's when the both of them waited until Monday to post the video. Ian was a little nervous since the video had the announcement and he wasn't sure how the fans would react.

Monday had rolled around and Ian was confident about putting up the video. Anthony wasn't feeling too good so Ian was now in charge of putting up today's episode of Ian is bored.

The website decided to be a bitch and not let Ian upload the video, so it was an hour late for uploading. Once Ian finally got it up and running, he waited for the tweets and comments to roll in.

"Pew pew!" Ian says as he pretends to shoot Anthony with the fake gun that one of the fans had sent in. Anthony has fell backwards and "died". Ian turned the camera towards him.

"Well, I guess Anthony is dead now. Now before it end this episode with "bitch", I would like to make an announcement." Ian began. He took a deep breath and continued his announcement

"We'll a lot of you guys on twitter have been asking me if I actually have a daughter, because some girl had said so. Well it's true. I, Ian Hecox, have a beautiful daughter!" That's when Ian had called Emily into the room.

"This is Emily, and she will be living here at the smosh house with me! So you will be getting use to her. Don't start bullying her, she's been going thought a lot lately." Ian wrapped his arm around his daughter as she smiled to the camera.

"So leave us anymore suggestions for Ian is bored down below. Bye!" Ian said. Emily spooned Anthony and the both of them said "biitch!". The video ended after that.