His favorite fan art

Emily spent all day in her room, doing nothing but creating fan art. She was only working on one drawing so it had to be nothing but perfect and meaningful.

She would leave her room to use the bathroom or grab something to eat but that was about it. Ian didn't bother her all day but checked on her to see if she was in any trouble.

Every hour that passed by, Ian would check the rack of knives to see if one of them were missing. Luckily they were all in the same place.

Everyone spent their own time by themselves and the Smosh house was quiet like a mouse.

Anthony has been spending the night at the Smosh house, which was unusual. Ian had to know what was up.

"Hey man, you've been spending the last few nights here. It's there something going on between you and Kalel?"

"No, nothing bad. It's just...she's been spending a lot of time with her friends or Joey Graceffa and she hasn't had me tag along." Anthony had put a frown on his face.

"It's okay man, all girls do that at some point in the relationship. Melanie did that with me." Ian confessed.

"Yeah, I guess this is just a phase. Oh! By the way, I need a prop at the studio. Do you want to come with me?" Anthony asked him. Ian was always willing to hang out with Anthony.

"Yeah sure! I'll grab Emily and we'll go with you." Ian walked to his room and put on old but favorite sneakers. He knocked on Emily's bedroom door and let himself in to see his daughter on her computer and listening to smosh music, where the volume was really high.

He tapped her shoulder and she turned around an took off the headphones. "Anthony and I are going to the studio. Do you want to come with us?" Ian asked her. He had to talk over the boxman song she was listening to. Emily nodded her head and paused the song and walked to the other end of the room to put on her shoes.

Ian looked at her desk and saw the drawing she was working on. The picture was a drawing her and Ian hugging. Ian had tears running down his face in the picture and next to him was a quote. That quote was what he had said to her yesterday.

"You...drew this?" Ian had turned around and showed her the picture that was on the desk.

"Yeah, I remembered what you said to me yesterday. It inspired me to draw that." Emily explained. Ian smiled and looked at the picture one more time.

"Hey, I know where we can put this." Ian said. Emily looked at him and asked where. "I'll show you."

***

A half hour rolled by and Ian, Anthony , and Emily arrived at the Smosh studio. They all hopped out of the car and Anthony unlocked the front door.

Once they were in, Anthony walked upstairs to grab what he needed. Ian led Emily to his office. He grabbed a small box and dug into it to find what he needed.

"A picture frame?" Emily questioned. Ian nodded and took the picture from his daughter. He put her art work into the frame where it fit perfectly.

He locked the back securely and put it right in his desk. "Now I can look at my daughter's artwork." Ian explained.

Emily smiled and gave him a hug. "Okay, let's go! I've got what I need." Anthony yelled. Emily stopped hugging Ian and ran to the entrance of the studio.

Before Ian left his office her took out his phone and took a picture. Of course it was posted to Instagram.

The caption he typed was "my daughter made this for me. The quote was what I had said to her yesterday which inspired her to make this! I'm so proud of her." He smiled and left his office with such pride.