Chapter 1

Luke_is_a_penguin saw your photo

"Woah, woah, woah. What?" I say to myself. I looked at the lightened phone, reading what it said. Was I dreaming?

Luke_is_a_penguin liked your photo

This can't be real.

Luke_is_a_penguin commented on your photo:"Thanks <3 You can talk to me whenever you need it. Thank you for being there since the beginning. We all appreciate it :-)"

I slide my screen to the right, and type in my pass code. It takes a second for Instagram to load, and I go to my DM's. I pressed on the one which was just a black picture, not showing anything. I reread my message.

(This Instagram name is random, so if you look it up and it's a real person, it's not meant to be her)
musicismyinspiration: Hi. You're probably not gonna read this, but I'm taking a chance. I know it's a very slim chance, but you never really know, do you? It's true for me. I never now if what I do is right or wrong. Ever since I was 14, I've had depression, and then I discovered you guys on youtube. You would make me laugh, and I would love hearing you guys sing. You changed my whole life. I still have depression now, but I'm getting better. You guys have helped me more than anyone else. I was there since the beginning, and I'll be there till the end. Thank you guys so much<3 it's almost my 18th birthday, and you opening this would be a present that would last an infinite amount of life times. I love you guys:)<3"

I don't know what to type back. Freaking Luke Hemmings opened MY DM I sent him.

musicismyinspiration: Oh my god hi. I can't believe you opened this. I'm sorry if my little note was kinda stupid. I literally love you guys so much<3

luke_is_a_penguin: Of course it wasn't stupid. I love you too. What's your name love?

musicismyinspiration: I'm Violet. And you of course are Luke Hemmings😂

luke_is_a_penguin: How do you know it's me. I could be Michael on Luke's phone.

musicismyinspiration: I know because Michael would've said something about my profile picture and how I was hot or something😂

luke_is_a_penguin: True. So how have you been purple?

musicismyinspiration: It's okay for my bestfriend to call me purple, but no one else. Luckily your Luke Hemmings and I love you so you have the right to call me purple.

luke_is_a_penguin: The things you can do when your famous :-) And you also didn't answer my question.

musicismyinspiration: Oh. I was so caught up on you calling me purple. And why do you put a nose in the faces?

luke_is_a_penguin: It's better with the nose :-)

musicismyinspiration: Then I'm doing okay.

luke_is_a_penguin: For some reason, I don't believe you -_- Why is that?

musicismyinspiration: Idk. You have a weird imagination of yours.

luke_is_a_penguin: Your mean :-(

musicismyinspiration: You're*

luke_is_a_penguin: Your not allowed to correct me.

musicismyinspiration: You're*

luke_is_a_penguin: Fine. YOU'RE brain of yours is weird.

musicismyinspiration: Well 1. I take things like that as a compliment. Oh and 2. Your*

luke_is_a_penguin: -_-

musicismyinspiration: :)))))))))

luke_is_a_penguin: I have to talk to you later, purple.

musicismyinspiration: Awe, whhhhyyyyyyyyyy?

luke_is_a_penguin: Michael wants to go out and get pizza. And plus Ashton and Calum are wondering who I'm talking to.

musicismyinspiration: Why won't you tell them?

luke_is_a_penguin: Because they'll tease me :-(

musicismyinspiration: Other than any other day?

luke_is_a_penguin: Shut up

musicismyinspiration: Ooooohh she's sassy.

luke_is_a_penguin: I'm not a girl! I'm manly!

musicismyinspiration: Your the most manliest girl I've ever seen :)

luke_is_a_penguin: Thank you! Wait...

musicismyinspiration: Bye Lucas

luke_is_a_penguin: Bye.

luke_is_a_penguin: MY NAME'S NOT LUCAS.

musicismyinspiration: I'm leaving now.

luke_is_a_penguin: bye -_-

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Aaaahhhhh! NEW STORY!

I hope you guys will like it.

I will really like writing this for you so yay!

I start school on Monday...yay.

I'm also on a field hockey team so it will be hard sometimes to update and stuff but I'll try my hardest to update.

Byeeeee