Chapter 8

The next day I woke up with screaming in my ears. I groaned, and open my eyes to see the guys. All of them were in onsies, and Michael was holding a cake. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They screamed at once."Jesus. Why can't I sleep in on my own birthday?" "Because you have us to annoy you, so get out of bed." Luke said. I slowly make my way out of the bed, and I slowly stand up. Just for the fun of it, I purposely fell to the floor."Why are you on the floor?" Calum asked."Because I'm farther away from you when I'm down here."

I get picked up by Ashton who is jumping around like a mad man."ASHTON STOP JUMPING AND PUT ME DOWN." He laughs, and I go falling to the floor. My head banged agains the floor, and I heard a gasp come from the guys."Ashton, you're so stupid!" Michael screamed. Luke helped me up, and we sat at the table.

"WE BROUGHT PRESENTS!" Luke yelled."I don't like presents." I said, and it's true."Why?" Calum whined. "Because I always got crappy presents." They all pushed their boxes towards me."Well, we are pretty sure you'll like these."

I picked up the smallest box first which was probably the size of my head, but not that big in width. I tore apart the wrapping paper, and there was a book."THE MAZE RUNNER! OH MY GOD IVE BEEN WANTING THIS SO BAD!" I exclaimed. Ashton raised his hands."I got you that present!" I laugh, and grab the next box which was the second biggest. This was either Luke's or Calum's. The only reason I know it's not Michael because he would of course get me the biggest present.

I opened the box, and there was a whole bunch of food that I love. "Somebody knows me to well." I chuckle. I knew it was Luke, and plus he had a huge grin on his face.

I opened the biggest one, and it was filled with art supplies."Oh my god! I never told you guys I liked art though?" I was a bit confused because I never told them anything about my art skills. "I saw you doodling on a notebook yesterday in the car, and I told Michael who obviously got you that present." Luke said, and Michael was clearly very proud of himself. I then opened Calum's, and it was filled with flannels."I swear to god you guys stalk me." "Well..." Luke jokingly says. Michael slaps Luke's arm."We can't tell her that we do." Michael tried whispering. I laugh, and I hug the guys. I love them to pieces.

"We are not done yet." Ashton said. I groan, not wanting another surprise. "Whaaaaaatttt..." I groan. He pulls something from his back pocket, and hands it to me. I take the items, and I almost fall to the floor."You got me ticket and backstage passes, again?" They all nod, and I literally lose it. I start jumping in the air and act like I'm a dying walrus. They all start laughing, and they pick me up."PUT ME DOWN FLETCHER, THOMAS, ROBERT, AND ESPECIALLY YOU GORDON!" I scream.

They keep going, and throw me onto the couch where the climb on top of me. I just lay there, and they all start squirming."Stop! It's annoying when you squirm." And when I said that, I regretted it because they do it even more.

After about 10 minutes of squirming, they all start cuddling me."You guys are weird." I say. They all nod."I want chocolate milk." Ashton randomly says. They all give Ashton a glare, and start singing "IT'S A CHOCOLATE MILK PARTY! IT'S A CHOCOLATE MILK PARTY!" They kept screaming it in my ears, and Ashton tries to get up, but failed horribly.
----------------------------------------

After an hour or two, they wanted me to come to rehearsal with them. After I said no, they begged until I agreed.

We walked into the place after a 2 hour drive, and they go in screaming. "Idiots." I mumble to myself. I run after them in the long corridors, but I lose after a minute of running. Their legs are just to long. I start walking, and when I turn the corner, I bump into someone.