Chapter 11

I woke up wrapped up in a blanket, and someone cuddling me. I look up to see Calum. I was sad yet happy that Luke wasn't the one there."Morning, V." He said."Morning." I said kinda quiet. "V, do you think we think of you different now?" He asked. I nodded a bit."Hell no. We still love you the way you are. You just need some help, and we know how to help you. We won't leave you like everyone else." He gave me a warm smile, and I actually gave a real one back."Thanks Cal."

He left, and I laid there. I was so tired, but I slept a lot. I don't even know how one of the guys carried me up into the hotel room.

"Violet?" Someone says while knocking on the door. I slowly get out of bed, and I open the door a bit."We brought food!" Ashton exclaimed. Him and Michael held a lot of food in their hands."Thanks guys, but... Calum already gave me food earlier. I woke up an hour ago, and fell back asleep." I lied."Oh. Well, you do love food." Michael said.

They walked in, and sat on the bed."C'mon. Let's eat." Ashton said as he pat next to him."I'm not hungry, so you guys can share that." I say. Michael shrugged his shoulders, but Ashton didn't buy it. He walked up to me."Please, just eat some food." He pleaded."I told you, I ate an hour ago." He sighed, and they left.

Luke came in."Hey." He said."Hey." He sat next to me on the bed."How you feeling today?" He asked. I shrugged, and I put my head on his shoulder. "Well, the concert was cancelled because people were sneaking in before band practice even started. So, how about we hang out today." He said. I nodded slightly."Okay, good. I'll come back in an hour. Okay?" I nodded, and he left me like the other guys did.
---------------------------------------

After an hour, Luke came by like he said he would. I threw on a black crop top, and some black converse with black, ripped jeans."Ready?" Luke said. I nodded, and we walked out.

Right when we walked out of the hotel, flashing cameras were there. People were throwing questions one after the other. It probably took 15 minutes just to get away from them. "Sorry. Sometimes I hate being famous." He chuckles."Yet you still love it. You're living the dream like all of you wanted." "It's true. It's a dream come true." He smiled, and I returned it.

We walked for a bit, then suddenly Luke gasped."LETS GO EAT AT MCDONALDS!" He exclaimed."I'm not hungry." I say, and hiss mile turned to a frown."Did you eat at all today?" He asked. I shake my head, and I know that I should've."Don't do that, V. Now let's go have some good food." He exclaimed as he ran towards the McDonalds.

He ran in the door, and immediately looked at the menu."What do you want?" He asked. I shrugged, not knowing what was good."I never had McDonalds." I replied. Luke looked so shocked when I said that."You've never lived." He said."Then I wouldn't be here with you." I said."Don't get sassy." "But it's funny." I smiled

He got us food, and we sat down at a table."Now, I want to see what you look like when you eat your food." Luke said. I unwrapped the burger, and I took a bite."Oh meh ged. It's sew gewd." I said while chewing. He laughed."I know." He said.

After eating something, we went walking again, got stopped by some people, and then I heard another gasp from Luke."I SEE A STARBUCKS!" He yelled. People all around stared at him. "Remember last time when I had coffee?" "Well, you had more than 1 cup." I nodded. I think I had like, 3. He grabbed my hand and forcefully dragged me in there. Again, he ordered for us.

Before we walked out, I told him j had to go to the bathroom. I walked in the bathroom, and a few girls looked at me. I walked into the stall, did what u had to do, and I walked back out. There was still a girl at the sink, so I went to the other one."You're that girl that's with 5 seconds of summer, right?" "Yeah." I say."Well I'm sorry to tell you, there probably using you." She says rudely. "Excuse me?" I looked at her."The paparazzi think that you're Luke's girlfriend, and that's getting them attention." She said, then walked out.

I walked out, and I saw Luke waiting outside for me. I pushed the the door open."Luke?" I asked."Yeah?" "Are you using me? Like, for attention?" I asked. He seemed hurt when I asked that. "No. Why would you say that?" He asked. He stopped walking."It's...The girl in the bathroom recognized me, and she said that you were using me for attention. It would make s-" "Violet, stop. I wouldn't do that. You mean too much for me to do that." He said, and he grabbed my hands."Alright." I said, we'd started walking again.