Chapter 12

I got so tired from walking around that I asked Luke for a piggy-back ride. He lifted me up in his back, and he started running. I couldn't stop screaming, and everyone was looking at us.

We reached the hotel eventually, and when we walked into the room, no one was there."Wow. It's actually quiet for once." I say."I know." Luke chuckles.

He lifted me up, and set me on the couch. He plopped down next to me, and start crawling all over me."Luke. Can I ask what you're doing?" I asked. He put his head on my lap and shrugged."Dork." I said as I poked his nose."Well, you're a nerd." He poked me back. We started calling each other names, and it ended up calling each other vegetables."Potato." I said. "Carrot." He replied."Corn." "Tomato." He said."I think a tomato is a fruit, Luke." "Well," He sat up."Now it's a vegetable, like it should be." Luke rolled over, and sat upside-down.

The other guys walked in, and they all piled on me. Michael and Ashton squished my face while Calum poked at my thigh."You guys are annoying." I say."Are you happy yet?" Calum said, still poking my thigh."I don't know." I shrugged.

We watched a movie, and all the guys fought for who got to cuddle with me. Calum won, but Michael stole me from him."Heyyyyyy," Calum whined."I won the fight!" Michael and Calum started rolling around on the floor, and Luke started cuddling with me."What's up with you guys cuddling meeeee?" I whined."You are very cuddly." Michael said while standing up, but sooner tackled by Calum.

After the long fight, we had to get on the tour bus. I laid in my bunk, and Luke asked if I wanted to cuddle again. "Oh my god, you people. Yeah." I say, and he awkwardly climbs in, but he fell out. I started laughing, and he stood back up with his arms crossed."It's not funny!" He climbed back in, and he started to cuddle."Violet?" He asked. "What Luke?" I sighed."I don't know." He said."You're weird." I poked his chest."So are you." He smiled, and I fell asleep.
------------------------------------

I woke up the next day, and I had so many messages from Luke. Some of them from last night.

L: You're asleep
12:43AM

L: I'm all alone
12:44AM

L: You're a very heavy sleeper.
12:59AM

L: You didn't even hear Michael when he screamed "GOD DAMMIT!"
1:01AM

L: He said he stubbed his toe.
1:06AM

L: I fell asleep, but I'm awake again.
6:27AM

L: You're drooling
6:29AM

L: It's gross and cute
6:30AM

L: You look weird when you sleep
6:31AM

L: Your hair is so messed up
6:33AM

L: I like watching my messages show up on your phone
6:34AM

L: It's amusing :-)
6:35AM

I looked at the time now, and it's 6:41. Idiot. I climbed out of the bunk, and walked to the couch where Luke was playing on his phone."How dare you play games on a phone without me." I say."Oh, you're awake." He said, and he cuddled me."You guys are obsessed with cuddles." I say. He shrugs, and he just sits there."You're such a weird person." I said, and I got up."DONT LEAVE!" He screamed, and then I heard someone else yell."SHUT THE HELL UP!" Calum yelled.

We sat for but till he finally said something."Why are we sitting in silence?" He asked. I shrugged, and I started to feel tired again."You tired?" I nodded."Just go to sleep." He said, and I slowly fell asleep.
----------------------------------------

Luke's POV

Violet quickly fell asleep, and Ashton soon came out."Awe. How cute." He said. I flip him off, and he sits next to me."Do you like her?" He asked. I look at her for he moment."I don't know." I say."Bull. It's obvious. The other guys know it too." He said."I-I don't even know if she likes me." I say. I want to know because I do like her."She does." He reassured.

"Really?" I turn my head towards him, and he nodded."So, how are you going to ask her on a date?" He said and winked. I chuckle."GOD DAMMIT. CAN YOU SHUT THE HELL UP?!" Michael screamed. I look back at Violet, and I know someway to ask her on a date.