Chapter 30

Hi guys! Before this chapter starts,  I want to say thank you! Thank you for all the nice comments. Thank you for all the votes. And thanks for all the views. It means so much to me that people actually want to read my book. I love you guys!

I also love the fact that I'm updating while at my dads friends baseball game

We arrived in Detroit, and we walked in the stadium."I love the smell of stadiums." Calum said."You love the smell of sweat?" I ask."Totally." He says sarcastically.

Once again, I trail behind on my crutches."You guys are too fast!" I scream at them."Well, there's one person who wouldn't love you behind." I hear. I turn around, and Lindsey standing there."LINDSEY!" I scream, and slowly but surely make my way to her. I give her a hug.

"When did you get here?" I asked."In Detroit or this stadium?" "Detroit, you idiot!" I say."Last night. I was waiting for about an hour trying to convince the security guard that I was your friend." She said."One time, the didn't let Ashton in even though he was saying he was a part of the band." I laugh.

We walked to the dressing room, an the guys are on the couch."Go practice! You haven't played in 11 days!" I yell at them."But we don't want tooooo." Michael whined."But you need toooo." I mockingly day."Fine." They said, and walked out.

Me and Lindsey talked for their whole practice session until they came back. "Let's get food!" Luke yelled, and we all walked for a bit till we found a food place. Well, I didn't do much walking. Luke gave me a piggy back ride.

Michael ordered 4 pizzas."Are you insane? That's 32 pieces Michael!" I say, and he shakes his head."Have you seen us guys. We could eat these pizzas without you here." Luke says a little more confidentiality then he really needed."Whatever."

We surprisingly finished all the pizzas, and we walked back to the stadium. The guys had to change for some reason, but that gave me and Lindsey more time to talk.

"How have you been, Violet? You seem happier then I remember." She says. "Yeah, I am happy. I actually am." I say, and I have been. More positive entries in my journal, and I haven't cut in like a week or more. I feel so much better.

"That's nice. What about you and Luke?" She asked, and winked."Oh my god. You're really dirty minded." I laugh."I know." She laughs.

"I got to go to the bathroom." Lindsey said, and I told her where it was. She left, but left her phone here. I was being stupid, so I unlocked it. I looked at her messages."That bîtch." I say. This wasn't her actual phone. This is her phone where she was the unknown texter. She's the one who has been texting me all those things.

I looked at the clock, and Lindsey left for the bathroom 10 minutes ago. I limp out the door, and walked past a few doors till I heard something from Luke's. I open the door, and I hated what I saw.

Lindsey was there half way through of taking her shirt off in front of Luke. "What the fück." I say, and I walk away. "Violet!" I hear Luke scream. I keep walking, but Luke runs in front of me.

"I don't want to talk to you." I say, and try to get past him."But I want to talk to you. That wasn't what it looked like." Luke said."Well it looked a lot like you were about to have sex with Lindsey." I spat."No, no. She walked into m-" "I don't want to hear it Luke! I trusted you a second time, and you messed up. If you didn't want to be with me, then you'd should've just said it. I wanted to believe every single "I love you" that came out of your mouth, but I knew it was fake. I'm done with being lied to. I'm done being the one being played tricks on. I'm done. You want to know something about her? She was the one sending those texts. Hope you have fun with that piece of shît." I say, and hit Like with one of my crutches to get him out of the way.

I walk away, and when I turn the corner, I collapse on the floor. I started crying.

You trusted him.

I know.

He said that he loved you.

But he didn't mean it.

He's probably having sex with Lindsey now.

Probably.

He told you that you weren't nothing.

But I am.

I've always been nothing.

-----------------------------------------

Hiiiiiiiii....

Don't kill me....

I love you...

See you later....Probably not