Chapter 32

"Useless bîtch!" He screamed. He pushed me to the ground, and I'm screaming for help."SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!" I try to stop crying, but I couldn't. He grabs my face into his hand."You better shut up right now or I swear you'll regret it." He growled in my face. I hit my lips together, but another cry came out. The punches came, the more screaming, the more crying."HELP!" I screamed.

I shot up from my bunk, and hit my head off the top."Shît." I'm panting, and my hearts racing."Are you alright?" I heard someone ask. I turn, and Luke's there."Leave me alone." I say, and he looks down."I can't leave you alone when you're screaming and crying in your sleep." He said. I wipe the tears away, and he tries to but push his hand away.

"Christ, Violet. Please, just talk to me." He said."I'm not talking to you." I say. He grabs my hand, and pulls me out of the bunks."Talk to me, please." He pleaded."Luke, I'm done talking. You cheated, and it hurts more than the first time." I say.

He grabs his hair in frustration."Violet, just listen! I didn't do anything. She came in, and she just started taking her shirt off a-" "Yet you didn't do anything about it! You didn't push her out of the room! I am done listening to explanation because most of them are lies. I'm not taking it anymore! I'm done." I say, and I start walking back to the bunks."You were just a fan anyway. Nothing." He said, and I kept walking.

I laid back in my bunk, and I'm just done. I silently cried, and I don't have the confidence anymore to think anything positive. I can't do it.

She doesn't want to take the pain anymore. Doesn't want to listen to the lies. Doesn't want to hear the criticism. Doesn't want to hear the words saying that she's nothing but worthless because she already knows that. She didn't mean anything to him, but he meant something to her. He meant everything to her, and he just threw that in her face. What did she do to deserve this? What did I do to deserve such pain? What did I do wrong?

I put the notebook back in its place under my pillow, and I've decided just to write for myself. Just write to get it out. I wiped the last tears away, and rolled over to sleep.
----------------------------------------

Luke's POV

I sat in my bunk just thinking what just happened. Why the hell did I say that? Why the hell am I acting like an ass to her?

I say there for another 15 minutes just thinking how much I screwed up. I remembered her notebook, and I wanted to know why she wrote last. Like she's going to let me read it.

Being the stupid person I am, and get out of my bunk, and made sure Violet was asleep. She was, so I searched for the notebook under the pillow. I slowly slide it out, and start reading the words she wrote.

She doesn't want to take the pain anymore. Doesn't want to listen to the lies. Doesn't want to hear the criticism. Doesn't want to hear the words saying that she's nothing but worthless because she already knows that. She didn't mean anything to him, but he meant something to her. He meant everything to her, and he just threw that in her face. What did she do to deserve this? What did I do to deserve such pain? What did I do wrong?

I meant everything to her, and she thinks she meant nothing to me. She meant everything to me just as much as I meant to her. She just doesn't want to listen, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't read.

I grabbed a pencil, and write down what exactly happened. I know she'll either read it, or rip it apart. I wouldn't be surprised if she ripped it apart knowing her.

"You fücked up, mate." I heard Michael say behind me."I didn't know what to do. I told Lindsey to get the hell out, but she didn't and I didn't know what to do. I know I fücked up. She just won't listen. That why I'm writing it. Just read what she wrote after we had a fight 20 minutes ago." I hand Michael the notebook, and he starts reading.

"Oh." Is all he can say."I know. That's why I'm trying so hard to get her to listen." I sigh, and I'm start to stress out."Calm down, Luke. You'll find a way." He says assuringly."I hope." I say, and I head back to my bunk where I didn't get much sleep.

------------------------------------------

Double update today!

Okay, so there will be a sequel coming out for this btw if you were wondering.

Another thing you should know: This book is ending next chapter or in 2 chapters.

No crying, please. I don't want you to cry. I need about a week off from writing after the book ends, and then the sequel will begin.

Have a good sleep tonight and I'll see you soon! Or more like write.

Wow, Laura (my name btw c: ). Just embarrass yourself even more.