Chapter 15

I was shocked, and then we pulled apart. Luke just looked at me."What are you looking at?" I asked."Nothing much." He said, and he ran away giggling. I followed him, and he ran to the bunks, hid from me, and ran back to the couch. I sat next to him, and he put his arm over my shoulder."You're such a dork." I comment."Yeah, but I'm your dork." "I never said that we were dating." I say."Neither did I." He said, and then he started crawling on me. I didn't mind it since I have to get used to it.

Luke did that for a good few minutes, then he laid down with his head in my lap. I started poking him, and he just took it. All he did was stare at me. "Seriously, what are you staring at?" I asked again."Your face." He replied. "Okay. What's your favorite thing about my face?" I asked. He thought for a moment."Can't decide." He said, and then he poked my cheek."You guys poke me a lot." I say. They did, like, all the time."You're just so... I don't know. It's just fun." He said. He sat back up, and he kissed my cheek before hugging my waist. He fell asleep, so I did too.
-----------------------------------------

"Should we wake them up?" "No! Wait...." I heard people whisper. Soon I felt something cold on me, and I sat straight up."What the h-" I look at Ashton and Calum who were grinning with a bucket in their hands."Calum?" I ask."Huh?" He smiled."Would you like a hug?" I smiled devilishly. "Nooooooo!" He screamed, and started running away. I was about to pass Ashton who was clearly amused till I stopped myself."Would you like a hug?" I asked, and he started screaming when I hugged him.

After the whole commotion, everyone ended up being soaked in water. The boys had to attend band practice before the concert. I decided to go to the concert tonight since it's so thrilling.

We quickly headed to the practice, and the boys kept asking if me and Luke kissed while on the way. Ashton sat by me, and he just looked at me."You sure you're not lying that you didn't kiss Luke?" He asked."Yes." I say, and he squinted his eyes."Jesus, Ashton. Stop scaring Violet." Luke said. Ashton went over to Luke."Why did you say that? Do you think she's gonna tell us that you two kissed?" Ashton asked. Luke face palmed, and I snickered."WHY YOU LAUGHING MISSY?!" Michael screamed in my face."Jesus Christ. You guys will not let this go." I sighed."So that means that you did kiss?!" Calum asked. Everyone was looking at me."Okay, fine. Yes. Is that what you wanted to hear?!" I scream at them. They all cheered, and luckily we just arrived at the stadium.

We walked in, and it was huge. They guys quickly ran up to the stage, on got their stuff ready while I sat in one of the stadium seats. I grabbed my phone out and went on Twitter. I decided to take a video of the guys, so j turned the camera on."LUKE!" I screamed. He looked towards me."WHAT?" He screamed back."DO SOMETHING. I'M RECORDING!" I yelled back."OKAY!" He screamed."VIOLET, I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" He screamed."WHAT IS IT?" I asked. "YOU DANCE HOT!" He screamed, and I almost fell over laughing. I quickly posted it on Twitter, and then the guys started practice.
-----------------------------------------

I was standing backstage watching the boys, and the song just finished. "HELLO PEOPLE!" Michael yelled. He turned towards Luke."Hey Luke." Michael said."What?" Luke asked awkwardly."I'm going to tell them something." Michael said. Luke didn't understand for a moment, then his eyes widened."MICHAEL, DONT YOU D-" "Luke went on a date. Luke when on a date." Michael sang while skipping around the stage. Luke pouted on stage, and everyone in the crowed was oohing at him.

"VIOLET! GET OUT HERE!" Michael randomly said. I stood frozen for a sec."HELL NO!" I screamed from the curtain. Calum quickly ran towards me, and forcefully dragged me on the stage. "This is the girl Luke went on a date with." Calum said."Calum, shut up." I say. Ashton grabbed Luke, and pushed him towards me."Really guys?" Luke asked. They all nodded."Now hug!" Ashton yelled. Everyone in the crowd started chanting that Luke should hug me. Then suddenly, he hugged me, and I hugged back. A series of 'awe's and 'ooh's came from the crowd. I quickly ran off the stage, and continued I watch their concert.