Chapter 20

I sat waiting for my plane. Calum, Michael, and Ashton were here, but Luke wasn't. I was happy but upset that he didn't come see me leave.

They started calling for my plane, and Calum ran to me to hug me."Text me when you're back home." I nodded on his shoulder, and we pulled apart. I walked to Ashton, who looked like he was on the verge of tears."Don't cry, Ash. I'll come see you in concert another time, and we can cuddle." I say while I hugged him."Okay. Text me a lot. Don't forget about me." He said. "Never." I reassured. I walked to Michael who was covering his eyes. "Why are you covering your eyes?" I ask."Because I don't want to see you leave. What Luke did to you...You didn't deserve that. He should've at least come see you leave so he knows how bad he messed up." He said in our hug.

"I got to go." I say while walking away. "I'll see you guys later." I said. They all waved, and I boarded the plane. I look at the people walking beside me. Some with tears in their eyes, some no emotion.

I sat in my seat, and later a girl say by me. She started unpacking her stuff, an then she accidentally hit me on the cheek."Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" She asked."Yeah. I'm good." I assured her."I'm Lindsey." She said. "Violet. You visiting San Diego, or?" I asked."I live their. I was visiting my family. I originally lived here." She said."Oh. That's nice of you to come see them." I say."Yeah. I miss them a lot, but San Diego is my home with my friends who are my new family."
------------------------------------------

I woke up from my sleep, and we were back in San Diego. Lindsey was asleep, so I woke her up. She thanked me, and we got off the plane.

I grabbed my last piece of luggage, and I forgot how I was going to get home. "You okay?" Lindsey asked."I totally forgot how I was going to get home." I say."You can come with me. I have a car." She said, and thanked her."It's not a problem." She said, and we walked to her car.

I put my luggage in her trunk, and got in the car."Ready?" She asked, and I nodded. I told her address, and she seemed surprised."I live really close to you, actually. Like, 7 houses down." She laughed."Wow. I never saw you before." I say."I don't go out of my house a lot. I'm a very anti-social person." I nodded.

We finally got to my house, and I quickly grabbed my luggage out of her car."Thanks for the ride." I said while giving her a hug.

I walked up to my door, and I heard a random crash come from inside. Luckily Lindsey left before that happened. I opened the door, and there was broken bottles on the floor. "The bîtch is back." I heard him slur. He walked towards me, and pushed me."Why the hell are you here?" He asked, then punched me in the face. "You should've never come back." He punched me again. I pushed him, and made a run for my room with my luggage."STOP RUNNING!" He yelled, and I slammed my door. At that moment, I broke down into tears.
----------------------------------------

I woke up with my phone ringing. I wasn't on my bed, I was leaning against my door. I answered it, and a cheery voice answered."Hey! How's it going?" Michael asked. I stayed silent."Violet? Are you okay?" He asked sounding a bit worried."No. He's even worse, Michael." I cried."Violet, please. It's going to be okay." He said."How is it going to be okay? Luke cheated on me, and my fathers worse, and I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't think I'll be able to take it." I say, and I just cried. "Don't think like that, V. You have us to talk to." He assured."Okay." I said, and hung up.