Chapter 29

A few more days went by, and the guys still have 5 days off. We've been mostly being bored or lazy. They're just like me. Lazy, and don't want to do anything.

"VIOLET!" I hear Michael scream from the bathroom."What do you want?" I ask while walking into the bathroom. "I want to do dye your hair!" He yells, and throws multiple dyes in the air."Are you going to dye yours?" I asked."Eh. Probably soon, but you're getting your hair dyed by me!" He kept throwing dyes in the air, and he was just acting like an idiot.

"What are y- Oh, dyeing your hair I see." Luke says as he walks in."Yep, but Michael is not telling me what color it is." I say, and I really want to know. He looks at my hair, and he smiles."I think that color will look good." He says, and walks out."VIOLET!" I hear another person scream."I CANT MOVE. MICHAEL'S DYEING MY HAIR!" I scream back. Calum runs in, and he has a bag."Why do you have a bag?" I ask the obvious."It's a present!" He says, and he has a cheeky smile on his face.

I grab the bag, and open it."Oh my god. You got my so many beanies!" I say, and he laughs."Look at the bottom of the bag." I look at the bottom, and it's a card. I open it, and a necklace falls out. I pick it up, and it opens."Awe." I say, and look at the picture of me and the guys.

"This is cute." I say, and look at the locket."I HELPED!" Ashton screamed, and walked in."Of course you did." I say, and Michael stop."You're done! Now just wait, and don't look!" He yelled at me."Okay, okay." I say, and I run to Luke.

"What color is my hair?" I whisper."I'm not going to tell you." He whispers back. I cross my arms, and he copied. "Really?" I asked."Really?" He says mockingly says."Stoppp." I whine, and he says it back. I walk away, and I can hear him walking behind me. I walk into the next room where the other guys were.

"Help." I say, and Luke does too."What?" Michael asked confused, and I point behind to Luke, and he again copies."Oh, I don't know what to do." Calum shrugs, and then Luke wraps his arms around my waist. He puts his head on my shoulder, and his face in the crook of my neck."Stop!" I scream, and he starts tickling me. "Luke, stop!" I scream at him, and laugh hysterically. I squirm, and then Michael yells at him about how he shouldn't tickle me with dye in my hair.

After the time was up for my hair, Michael washed it out, then dried it. "My masterpiece," he said."Is done." He then bows, and I look in the mirror. "Oh my god." I say. I grab my hair, and it literally looks like Michael's galaxy hair he had."You're my new Jesus." I say, and grab his shoulders."And you, you're my Starry Night." "You didn't just go Vincent Van Gogh on me." I say, and he chuckles."But I did!" He yelled, and ran away.

I walk out of the bathroom, and I hear multiple compliments from the guys. I sat next to Luke, and he starts playing with my hair."It's so soft!" He yelled. "I know, and Michael is Jesus and Vincent Van Gogh." "Do I have to ask?" He asked."Nope, but he's probably going to be my boyfriend if we break up." After I say that, Luke wraps his arms around me."She is mine!" He screamed, and Michael ran over. They started to pull both arms, and I'm screaming.

The fought for a good 10 minutes till Ashton screamed at them."I want food." Calum said, and he flips upside-down on the couch."Same." I say, and sit next to him the same way."What are we going to do?" Michael asked, and we turned our heads towards Ashton. "Pwease?" Luke whined."No. No, I am not mothering you children." He said, and he covers his ears.

"PLEASE!" We all screamed at him, an he groaned."Fine, but I'm not getting anything you want. I'm getting what I want." He said, and walked out of the room."Rude." Michael said."He's just an ass sometimes." Luke said, and we laughed."Yeah, but I'm getting first choice of what he got!" I screamed. "Nooooo. I am!" Luke screamed, and they all jumped on me."But I want food!" I screamed from under them.

Ashton walked in, and he looked around."Where's Violet?" He asked, and I put my hand up."I'm down here." I mumble, and he chuckles."Since you guys are on top of her, she gets first pick."Whooooo!" I screamed, and pushed the guys away."I'm better than you!" I say, and skip away."No you're not." Luke said, turned me around, and kissed me."Fine. Food is better than me, but I'm second!" I yell, and run towards the food."You butt." Calum said, and it became a fight about who got what food.
-------------------------------------------

This chapter was more of a filler, and I know you've been waiting so go ahead and kill me. But remember, if you kill me, there'd be no more chapters. The choice is yours.

I'll answer your questions tomorrow, and I love you guys so much because you take your time to read my awful book. Props to you.

See ya...maybe

If I don't killed, I mean

I'm just gonna go before I embarrass myself more