Chapter 9

I look up to see Lucy. Coffee stained her shirt, and dripped from her hair. I chuckle to myself a bit."YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?! MAYBE I SHOULD JUST LAUGH AT YOU FOR PUTTING SCARS ON YOUR WRISTS!" She grabs my arm, and lifts up my flannels sleeve. She scoffs."Told you yesterday that you would do it. You're so weak, you know that?" Then suddenly, she pushes me to the ground."See? You can't even defend yourself." She kicks my gut, and a cry escapes my lips. I try to get up, but her foot pushes me back to the ground. She picks me up by my hair, and drops me. She then walks away, and I sit against the wall crying.

I heard footsteps rough against the ground. By the sound, I could tell the person was running. I was then cradled in someone's arms, but I couldn't tell who. I look up, and Michael was there looking forward where he's walking. I couldn't control my crying, and he starts saying something."It's alright. I'll find Luke."

After about 5 minutes of Michael running down the long hallways, he entered a room, and I heard someone scream."What happened?" Michael shakes his head, not knowing what happened.
----------------------------

Luke's POV(😱)

I looked at Violet in Michaels arms. I quickly take her, and her cheeks were stained in tears. I walk over to the couch in the room, and sit down. Ashton and Calum joined me.

"What happened?" I ask. I was so worried."I-I bumped into s-someone, a-a-and s-she pushed m-me to the ground, and sh-she kicked me in the g-g-gut a few times." She stuttered. She started crying again, and I hold her closer."Did you know the person?" Calum asked. She nods her head, and I look at Calum.

"What's her name?" I asked."L-Lucy." She stuttered. I didn't know who that was, but Michael's eyes widened."Do you now her, Michael?" He nods his head."I met her in Australia when she was on vacation before the tour. We texted after we left, but we kinda just forgot about each other." I shake my head. I hand violet to Ashton, and I walk over to Michael."So you know this girl?" I ask. He nods.

Just then, someone came in."Hurry boys. Show starts in 10." I look over to Ashton who's comforting V. I walk back over to Violet."Our show is about to start. Do you want to stay here, or do you still want to be in the front row?" I ask. She looks at me."I'll go to the front row. I definitely don't want to miss your show." She gave me a weak smile, and we headed towards the stage.
-------------------------------------

Violet's POV (again😂)

I quickly head to the front row. I know I already know them, but I can't control my excitement to see them in concert. I finally got there, and there were many girls talking.

I started hearing a guitar being strung. I look towards the stage, and they start running on the stage. Just looking at them on stage made me happy. Their smiles just brightened the whole room.

I danced around the whole time, actually enjoying myself for once. It was insane being around the stage and being so close. I was walking back to their dressing room, and I still have a smile plastered on my face till I see Lucy down the hallway.

I quickly turn the corner out of sight, but I knew she was following me. I heard her footsteps come up behind me."Where you going?" She rudely asked."None of your business." I snap back. She pinned me against the wall. "Where are you going because I know you're not leaving. You were going the opposite direction of the exit." I quickly spit in her face, and she lets go. She curses under her breath, and I start sprinting away. I kept taking turns, and I could here her yelling my name down the hallways.

I finally made a left turn, and I couldn't hear here anymore. I started looking for the guys room when Luke started calling me. I was still out of breath, but I answered anyway. "Hey. Where are you?" Luke asked."Not sure. I think I'm lost." I laugh."You sound out of breath." "Oh, uhhhh... I was trying to quickly find you because...um. I didn't want you to leave without me." I stuttered."We wouldn't leave without you. I'll come find you." He said, then hung up.

I leaned against the wall, and slowly slid down. After waiting a good 6-7 minutes, I see Luke walking towards me."Hey dork." He chuckles."You're a dork." "No. I'm Violet."

We walked back to the tour bus, and they showed me where my bunk would be, and all these other things. I made myself comfortable, and I laid in my bunk."VIOLET!" "WHAT?" I screamed back to the person who's yelling. Probably Michael."WE WANT FOOD!" "MAKE IT YOURSELF YOU LAZY POTATO!" I heard a few chuckles from the lounging area, and they all came shuffling in.

"I'm not making you guys food." "Please?" Luke begged. "No." They all crossed their arms over their chests, and I still ignored them. Michael wrapped his arms around my chest, and forcefully dragged me to the lounging spot. He sets me down on the couch."We," he points to themselves. "Want food. You," he then points to me."Well, you make us food." I just stared at him.

After a very long staring contest, we both gave up. I walked towards the fridge, and opened it. They all got really excited till they saw it was just for me.

"You teased us." Michael said. I started eating my microwaved spaghetti."Well, it's my birthday." I say. Ashton put an arm on Michaels shoulder."She got you there." I laugh, and Michael pouts. Luke and Calum are sitting on the other side of me, and I was being squished. I felt like a sandwich or a squished burger from McDonalds.

I was so lost in thought that it took me a second to realize Michael had just stole my food."Michael." I whine. He starts shoving the spaghetti in his mouth. I purposely lay on the floor acting upset."V, what are you doing?" Luke asked."This is a way of showing that I'm depressed because someone, not pointing fingers, stole my food." I slowly lift my finger up at Michael. "Oops. I guess my finger did it for me. Michael stole my food." Luke laughs, and also slaps Michael in the shoulder. I started yawning, so I said goodnight to the boys. I hugged them all, and went to my bunk.

I listened to music for a few minutes till someone poked me. I turn towards Luke, and take out my headphones. "What is it dork?" I ask."Cuddle?" He asked. I sighed."I guess." He climbed in, and wrapped his arms around my body, and pulled me closer to him. My head rested on his chest, and I listened to his heartbeat till I fell asleep.
-----------------------------------------

Oh my god. So last night my friend had a party and invited some friends to sleepover. I knew all the girls, and we hung out for a bit till we went outside to see a projector. We watched Ouija, but I was on watt pad because my favorite story was updated. My friend, I'm just gonna call her Andy(not even close to her name), noticed that I had a watt pad. She asked if I wrote books, and I said yeah. We both started talking about our books, and then she was talking about how she wrote this book and how it was so popular, but she gave away the account. (Just sayin, I only known her since the second week of school.) I asked what it was called, but she said she couldn't remember. I asked who it was about, and she replied. I literally almost passed out. I said that I think I've been reading that book. She was so surprised. We weren't exactly sure, so we checked. I showed her the book, and a grin literally created on her face. I had this book before school started, and I literally met someone I admired. It was totally different than the way she acts. When she said it was her book, I literally flipped and started screaming at the top of my lungs. I literally was so happy. So that was my Saturday😂👌🏻

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter!