Chapter 28

I woke up again, and Luke was gone. I sat up, and Luke walks in with food in his hands."Food!" I scream, and then run towards him. I realize that I shouldn't eat as much. Get a bit skinner."Thanks." I say, and he hands me the pancakes he got from McDonalds.

I start eating, and I only eat one pancake and my sausage."You going to eat anymore?" He asked."Uh, no. I guess I'm not as hungry as I thought." I lied. I was still hungry."Violet, you're still hungry." He remarked."No, I just lost my appetite, I guess." He walks over to me."Don't do this. Eat more, please." I nod, and I finish my food.

I sit on the bed, and he jumps on it after throwing his stuff away."Today can be a lazy day, or we could do something. Your choice." He said."Lazy day sounds great." I say, and I snuggle up next to him. He turns on the tv, and we hung out there.

"SOMEONE GET THE POPCORN CAUSE WE ARE WATCHING MOVIES!" Michael screams as he walks in with the others."We gonna build a fort!" Ashton said and giggles. "You guys are such five year olds." I comment, and then Calum looks at me. "I'm the manliest one here!" He screamed."Sure." I say, and we lay blankets on the floor.

Halfway through the first movie, my phone goes off. Luke looks at me, but I ignore it. It goes off again, and then keeps going."Violet, you going to answer those texts?" Calum said. He turns around, and he sees I have tears in my eyes."What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked. I shake my head, and all the attention is on me.

I get up, and start walking down the hallway of the hotel. Calum and Michael walk in front of me, and stop me from walking."Why are you leaving?" Michael asked."Cause you guys can't have one day free from me or anything. I interrupted a good time, and now you guys can't even relax." I say."We would rather spend our day helping you than relaxing, V. You're worth more than a day off." Michael said.

"But it seems like you never get a break! I just want you guys to relax, but you can never do that. I always get in the way." I say."No. We would give up our days of relaxing for you. You need the help, V." Luke says from behind me, and they all agree.

We walk back into the hotel room, and we start watching the movie. Well, they did. I couldn't pay attention anymore after that."Guys, you relax without me and Violet, okay?" Luke says, and they nod, leaving the room.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked."Because I want you for myself." He said."You cheeky little shît." I say, and he laughs. I stand up, and then he stands up."What are you doing?" I asked. He shrugs his shoulders."You're a dork." I say."But I'm your dork." He replies, and kisses me.

He puts his hands around my waist, and my arms around his neck. I can feel his smile through the kiss, and then it seems to be a make out session. His hand starts going up the side of my shirt, and I tug at the top of his shirt. He takes it off, and we start kissing again.

Luke starts to take off my shirt, and then I remember the cuts. I pull away, and he looks like he did sometime wrong."I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go to fast." He stutters."No, I want to but..." I trail off, and he hugs me."You're self conscious. It's alright. We don't have to if you d-" "I do, but you..." I trail off again."You think I'll get disgusted, right?" I nod."It's alright. I wou don't judge you. There's nothing to judge." He said, and I smile.

He grabs me arms, and lifts up my sleeve. He looks at the cuts, looks at me, and then kissed my wrist."They're nothing to be disappointed about. I'd call them battle scars." He said, and that only made me happier.
------------------------------------------

I laid beside Luke, and he never judged the scars on my wrist or thighs. He didn't ignore them either. He actually pointed them out, and he said that we're a way that I marked battles I won.

I roll out of the bed, and dress in one of Luke's band shirts, and put on black ripped jeans. I realized it was short sleeve, and started to take it off. Luke walks over, and pulls it back down."Keep it on. You look cute." He said, and smiles.

"Fine, dork." I say, and he hugs me from behind."Idiot." He says back. "We're weird." I say, and he chuckles. "Yeah, yeah we are." He said, and kisses the top of my head.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter sucks...like the others, but I got something planned😏 Whiiiiccchhh you'll probably kill me for.

Have a goodnight, and yeah. Bye!