Epilouge

I sat on my couch, mostly thinking like usual. The same old comment being made in my head. The same old crying sessions. The same old routine.

Luke was the biggest of my problems. It's not that he's trying to talk to me, it just that I'm missing him. It's killing me, and now that I see a real smile on his face, I know it's better to stay out of his life. He has more important things to worry about than me. All I ever did was get him involved with my problems. I was holding him down.

He never loved you. All you ever were was a fan. You didn't mean anything to him.

You were just for publicity. He never gave a shît about someone who cuts her wrists everyday. He never loved someone who was worthless. You were nothing in his eyes, just like he said,

"Stop!" I screamed. I clutched the side of my head, and pulled at my hair.

You need to hear the truth from someone. Someone who will actually tell you something truthful then lies, unlike Luke.

"STOP!" I screamed again, and I threw my phone against the wall. I started crying, and the more words came. "I never asked for this." I mumble to myself, and just take the painful words.

-----------------------------------------

Luke's POV

"Fück." I mumble to myself. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her smile, her laugh, her eyes. I couldn't stop thinking about all the little things that made her perfect. I let her slip away because I don't know how to do anything.

I grabbed my phone, and saw she posted on Twitter. She luckily didn't block me, and then I was met with her face. A smile that seemed so real, but so fake.

The picture of her was black and white. Her hair was straight, yet couldn't tell if she kept the galaxy hair Michael gave her. A few freckles dotted her face, and her makeup done.

"How the hell did I fück up that much." I say, and I read her caption to her picture.

'I've got a smile on, but you never know if it's real or not. Maybe you shouldn't look at her smile, but look in her eyes. Maybe just then, you'll find happiness or sadness in them."

That's something she would write. I look at the multiple comments either telling her she's gorgeous, or that she looks like a slut.

'Fück you, Hemmings." She spat in my face before walking onto her plane. I fell to the ground, and started crying. "I hate everything." I say."But you clearly don't hate her." Ashton said, and I nod.

It was true. She was the only thing I didn't hate. She was the only thing that could make me smile besides my best friends. I just wanted to help, and I ended up wanting help.

I kept replaying the moment in my head. I haven't talked to her since, and that was 3 weeks ago. 3 weeks ago I last talked to her. Last saw her. But definitely not the last time I would love her.

---------------------------------------------

And it's finally here! Horray!

I hope you're as excited as I am for the sequel even though that's impossible.

I can't wait to start it, and I GOT FÜCKING 1K VIEWS ON MY LAST BOOK AND IM LITERALLY ON THE VERGE OF TEARS. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

THANK YOU <3